Chapter 6

Faith is supposed to come over tonight for dinner. Me and Faith have all our classes together and sense we are allowed to sit wherever we want we sit together, we are in Lab right now, we must dissect a frog and she's a vegetarian, so its weird for her and it grosses her out good thing she has me as a partner.

I haven't known Faith many years, but we became friends right when I walked through the school doors on my first day, she had sat with me in every class and we would partner for every thing we hung out a lot with her friends and eventually they became mine to, we would hang out almost every night, but after two weeks of being friends with her she admitted to having feelings for me, little did she know I had feelings for her too, she then asked me to be her girlfriend and I obviously said yes, we have been dating for about 3 months now.
For our 3 month anniversary she bought me a diamond necklace I told her she should not have done that, it had to cost thousands of dollars.

Lab is our last class of the day on the first day we were pared to be lab partners, so we do all of our work together except for quizzes.
I'm honestly scared for Scarlett and Faith to meet.

Last time someone met someone I dated they had caught us cuddling in my bed and dragged me out of bed and beat me, he had broke my rib cage and it was hard for me to walk for a couple months,

When my ex-girlfriend witnessed him beating me, she went to the police and they didn't believe her, they thought that she was crazy and I was just faking it and asking for it, her parents had put her in a Physiocratic hospital, even though I had bruises and broken ribs and bruised ribs no one believed us, when her parents admitted her, they forced her to break up with me. I had cried for weeks on about her, a year later I finally got out of that house and am now living with Scarlett.
Scarlett is like the best think that has ever happened to me, her and Rose treat me like family and I love them, Scarlett is trying to adopted me but with John still having custody and with me being a teenager its hard and even harder when we don't want John to know where I'm at or the address where I'm currently living.
Even though john is in prison he still talks to his little friends that would beet me, John and his friends would beet me all the time and if John knows Scarlett's address, he might send one of his buddies, and last time I saw John he wanted to take Rose and I can't let that happen. I love Rose she is like a little sister to me, she calls me sissy and everything, when she gets scared at night, she calls out for me, and she ends up in my bed most nights.
We enjoy our nights together, and on the weekends, we have a little spa night, we do face mask sometimes our nails, I do her hair, and does her dolls hair. I just love my new family and I can not go into the system.

I really hope this dinner with Scarlett and Faith goes well, and I hope they won't hate each other.