Chapter 21

"It was a tough decision to make, but I hereby announce the custody of y/n June to Maya Bishop and Scarlett Johansson, you guys will share custody of Y/n June Scarlett will get Y/n weekdays Maya will get weekends and it will switch month to Maya getting weekdays and Scarlett weekends, I hereby announce this case closed"
"Well at least you didn't lose custody" "I don't know why Maya went into a custody battle when you are sixteen you should make your own decisions"
Just then you get a message
? Unknown
'Meet me at our spot 6:00'
You didn't have them in my contacts anymore, but you knew who it was, you didn't know why she was texting you or asking you to meet at your spot, but you figured you would go any way's. You haven't seen her in months, and You wouldn't mind seeing her again, so you tell Scarlett that You're going to go hang out with some friends, you know if she found out who you were meeting she wouldn't let you, or she would ask why you're meeting them and then you would have to lie even more than you would be telling her that you're hanging out with friends. You have your license and a car, that Scarlett bought so you all ride home in her car then you go to your room and get your car keys and head to 'your spot'
You get to the cliff its right outside L.A, you park the car and wait for them to arrive.
--
She's here thirty minutes late but she's here, "Sorry I got pulled into a last-minute surgery" Arizona says as she walks over and hugs me. "How have you been" she asks, "I'm good how about you, how's your wife" "I'm good Y/n, me and Callie divorced, I was, I am in love with someone else." Just then she kisses me, I jump into her arms, and we go to her car, sense its bigger than mine, and her windows are tinted.
We get in the car, and we start taking each other's clothes off.
--
I drive home, I was in shock, I haven't had sex in months and the last time I did have sex it was with Arizona. We know its against the law but god that sex was amazing.
I walk In the door, and I smell food. "Hi Flo" You shout, "How did you know that Florence was here, I drove her here" Lizzie questions "I know the smell of her cooking mom...oh my god I'm so sorry" "It's okay sweetie...why do you look so sweaty" "Oh I was talking to a friend, and we were jogging" "What's this friends name?" "Oh, it was Faith" I lied that was not Faith and we were not jogging.

A/n
Someone call the smut police i robbed y'all of smut