Chapter 8

I wake up in a hospital bed, I see two cops outside the door, I had no clue what was going on, all I remember is Adam chaining me up and beating with a bat then the rest is a blur.
The nurse comes in to check on me and informs the doctor that I am awake.
The doctor and Scarlett come in, Scarlett immediately hugged me, they doctors tell me that I have been in a medically induced coma for about 3 weeks now.
Once the doctors leave the police officers come in and inform me that Adam was caught, that I escaped from him, but they did end up catching him, but that they are going to keep officers at the door due to John and Adams friends that are still out there.
They said that once I get discharged that they will be keeping guards outside the gate of Scarletts house.
Once the cops have left one of Scarlett's friends came in with Rose "sissy" she yells "your awake" "I am awake ladybug" I say as I pick her up and put her on the bed.
I tell them I'm tired so the leave, but I make sure Rose stays, Rose gets under the covers with me, and we cuddle and go to sleep, I don't know what happened but whatever did, I'm just glad that I got home, and I'm with Rose, I love the little girl, and I will always love her as my little sister.

                               ...

I don't know what time it was, but Rose was awake running around the room not wanting to put her clean pants on, she needs to change her clothes, "Rose put your pants on" I say " no" she yells "why not" I ask " I want to were matching dresses" "How about you put the pants on and when I am able to leave and go home we can were matching outfits" I tell her and she happily agrees, Scarlett sighs in relief and helps Rose put the pants on.
I'm assuming it was at least noon, because the nurse was bringing in lunch, he brought chocolate pudding, pound cake, French fries and a salad, I guess Scarlett told them that I like Salad.
I eat my salad while Rose eats her McDonalds the Elizabeth Olsen brought to her.
Lizzie and Scarlett have been friends for a while, they acted in the Marvel movies together, and have been really close sense then, although their characters weren't as close as they are in real life, Scarlett and Lizzie spend lots of time together, Lizzie spends lots of nights at Scarletts, she is there all the time, day, night, morning, when I get home from school, when I leave for school, all the time, if I didn't know better I would say they were in a relationship, I mean I do sometimes hear noises coming from Scarlett's room and Lizzie doesn't sleep on the couch and I'm in the guest room.
In total there are 4 bedrooms in the house, Scarletts, which is the master room, mine, which used to be the guest room, Roses, which is just a decent size room, with no toys, then there is the play room, with

all of Rose's toy's and the one wall has a huge chalk bored that way we can draw on the wall, and it will come off easily.
That would leave just the couch for Lizzie to sleep on which she doesn't, so where would she sleep, she sleeps with Scarlett, I knew sense I came out to Scarlett that she was a supporter but I didn't know that she was apart of it, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I mean they are best friends and best friends sleep together a lot, but that doesn't explain the noises.
Is Scarlett gay? Is she bisexual? Or is she just straight? I mean when it comes to Lizzie, I would be Bi to, I mean I am, but if I wasn't, I would be.
Its Lizzie, she's like one of the best people in the world. She's like another mother to me. Her and Scarlett, I love them like mothers, and Rose is like a little sister to me. I love them all like family.