"Are you not happy to see me here?" Seeing her cry so much, Sid could not help but say. Avni could not tell him how happy she was to see him. She could not thank enough for hearing him, seeing his shinny eyes, and that beautiful smile. She violently shook her head trying to prove Sid wrong only to earn a deep laughter, "Stop crying them, I do not want to get punched by your police officer husband" 

He was right. If Neil saw Avni crying, he will definitely lose his mind than being rational. Avni put her glass of apple juice to the side and with puppy eyes asked Sid for a hug. Without wasting a second, before he could even agree, Avni wrapped her arms around him. She wanted to get things out of the way, which made her guilty. 

"I missed you so much. Each night I prayed and asked for a chance to see you, talk, and hug you" Avni expressed herself while sniffing. Even though, it was never her fault she just felt something, which could not be expressed in words. Maybe it was the guilt of what her dad did. 

With each passing second, Avni squeezed Sid in her hug unknowingly. Sid was struggling for his dear life. He needed air to breath. Not being able to take it anymore, he repeatedly tapped Avni's shoulder indicting her to leave him. At first, she just kept shrugging him but upon hearing his difficult voice, she was quick to move away and mumble a short sorry. 

Sid eyes closed was trying to get air by doing deep breathing, while Avni stood beside him looking concerned, scratching her head, looking around she asked, "should I get someone for help?" Sid raised her hand telling her, not to as now he was okay. 

After his desire to live, the second thing concerning Siddhart was the strength Avni hold within her body. She can break a human like a glass. "When did you got so strong? I think you took my not drinking enough milk story very seriously" Maybe she did and maybe not! 

Avni rolled her eyes and lightly slapped Sid on his arm to which he hissed in pain jokingly. 

"What are you doing here?" Avni was also confused seeing Sid here. Not anyone can enter Khan Mansion as they pleasure, and this party was strictly invites only. The guards outside were checking for invitations twice at each entrance. 

Siddhart straightens himself and extends his hands, "Hello Mrs. Avni. I am Siddhart Khurana. This party is organized by my team upon the request of Mr. Khan himself as our catering is the best in the world." Winking while saying the last part, he fully introduced himself to Avni. She was just standing there with eyes about to pop out not believing what Sid was telling her. He finally did it. He achieved his dream. 

Suddenly, without any warning, Avni screamed on top of her lungs. Thankfully the music was loud enough to not let anyone pass attention to her. Few people here and there did look around to see what the sudden sound was but nothing much was done. Sid placed his hand over Avni's mouth and told her to shut up. Who not paying mind to his told words, did a little Avni dance showing her happiness. 

Sid laughed seeing the figure in front of him. He could not believe a girl in her twenties was still caging a 10-year-old child in herself. 

"I am so proud of you" Avni could not help herself, the words just made way out of the mouth on their own. Her heart was overjoyed seeing a successful and stronger version of a person she always imagined him to be.  "Can we go outside to talk? I have so much to say" Avni politely smiled and tilted her head to the side. Sid nodded his head and followed Avni to the garden. Seeing Avni coming, the guards of Khan family bowed to her showing respect to which she smiled at them.