Chapter 25

She woke up to a fluttering sensation along her ear and neck. Groaning, she shifted her body, refusing to open her eyes to the morning light that was undoubtedly filling the room. This time, she felt a warm and wet rush along her shoulder. Lindsey.

"Ugnnnn," she moaned without opening her eyes, "No, Linds, more sleep."

He smiled, secretly loving and missing her morning grumpiness as he continued to place kisses across every part of her he could reach. "How am I supposed to sleep with such a beautiful woman lying next to me?" He groaned, pulling her naked body further against his.

She didn't say anything, but he couldn't help but notice the corners of her lips turn up slightly as she pretended to sleep on. He placed another loving kiss on her back, peppering his lips across her shoulders and down her spine. They hadn't even made it one night back on the road again before they fell back into bed with each other. Both of them had every intention to resist it. But last night, as they sat in his hotel room, it was inevitable that the evening would end with them making love. And unlike their frenzied encounter in Stevie's dining room nearly two weeks ago, this time it was soft and slow in every sense of the way.

"Lindssss," she yawned, shaking her head, "Need more sleep."

He pulled back for a second, watching as she stayed completely still, her eyes not once yet opening, before he ran his fingertips down the side of her body. He smirked at the goosebumps he could see on her skin. As she stubbornly slept on, he lifted his body, giving one last look at her before he disappeared underneath the sheets. Any attempt to go back to sleep was thwarted once she felt his stubble running across her lower belly, his lips teasing just above her center.

"Wh—" she began, her eyes finally opening to realize he had disappeared underneath the hotel sheets- his body now flipping hers to lay directly on her back as he settled in-between her legs. "Oh god," she whispered as she felt his warm tongue run down her center.

She was not a morning person. But there were certain exceptions to her rule. And this, this was definitely one of them. A wake-up call in the form of Lindsey sending her over the edge in a matter of minutes? Her body shook as it tried to recover from a pleasantly surprising early morning orgasm. She felt his kisses scale up her stomach and chest, as he finally reappeared from underneath the sheets.

"If this is your attempt to get me to spend the night in your room more often, it's working," she let out a breath as she tried to gather herself.

He laughed, finally reaching up to her lips and meeting them in a soft and slow kiss, "Good morning, baby."

She couldn't fight back the smile, "Good morning indeed," she growled as she pulled the back of his hair, wrapping her legs around him as he lay across her.

"You stayed the night," he grinned like a schoolboy.

"I did...."

"I'm very happy."

"I can tell," she giggled. "Don't get used to it."

He pouted, pulling her against him again as he spooned her body once more. She nestled against him, her back arching slightly into his front. He gripped her ass, unable to stop himself from touching her everywhere, he wanted to convince her this was exactly where she belonged. That this was exactly where she should be spending every night.

"I forgot how good you were with your tongue," she sighed dreamily.

He pouted again, "Forgot??"

She laughed, "I'm sorry, baby. I promise I'll never forget it again."

He growled, biting her ear, "I love that I'm baby again."

She rolled her eyes, "You love waking up to me, don't you?"