Sometimes when I do my hair my arms start to hurt because I literally have two noodles attached to my body. Other than that, I can't complain. Maybe about my small bust size though. But I have wide hips to make up for it.

I lay the mat out on the floor and grab a towel from the small closet in the corner as well. I don't bother changing because I'm already in sweatpants and a comfortable shirt that's good for exercising.

I open up YouTube and instead of watching a yoga video, I click on one where a well-shaped woman is doing pilates and place my phone on the floor in front of me so that I have a good view of the screen to follow all the exercises.

Not half an hour later, my limbs already feel like I've run a marathon, but I keep going anyway. Switching from one exercise to another, I finish the video with success and take a big breath, dropping my butt to the mat.

The water in my bottle has warmed, but it's still a refreshment as it flows down my throat and I groan. I need a shower, wondering just how Jungkook manages to work out for so long without crumpling to the floor.

I watch him use a machine that trains his back muscles. I don't want to gawk because I don't want him to feel watched and uncomfortable or anything, but I literally can't stop.

His eyes meet mine in the mirror. "Don't look at me like that," he says and blood rushes to my head because he caught me doing it.

"Like what?" I ask, trying to cover it up and like I haven't been watching him as if he's the biggest spectacle.

"Like you're waiting for me to fuck you." He groans as he pulls the handles of the machine toward him, letting his back muscles ripple under his skin. "'Cause I will, Mikayla."

Oh my goodness.

"Right there. On your yoga mat." he looks away now, pretending he didn't just say what he said. Like he said the most normal thing in the world. Asking about the weather, or telling me what his favorite color is.

I aspire to be that level of unbothered.

I swallow the lump in my throat, trying to find the right answer, but I end up stuttering so I shut up. I never know what to say to his dirty talk, what reaction I can show besides blushing.

I didn't know I was into dirty talking until Jungkook started doing it because no one had ever done it to me before. He revealed a new kink of mine. Ignited a new spark inside of me that's not so easy to extinguish.

It's almost like I'm waiting every time for him to say something inappropriate in such a hot and seductive way. Maybe it's the moment that catches me off guard because I don't expect it. And certainly not from him.

He, who doesn't talk much, still says a lot.

"Anyway," I mutter to myself, returning the mat to its place. I mean, I would have loved it if he did what he said he would. I know he would, but I also know he won't.

"Can you give me a hand with something?" I hear him ask then, so I turn and nod at him.

"What do you need help with?" I ask as I then reach his side.

He wipes the sweat off his torso with the towel. "I want to do push-ups and I need you to put weight on my back."

He points his finger at an iron plate on the floor, the big signs of 50 pounds welded on it. And he wants to do push-ups with it? I'm constantly amazed at how strong this man even is. He's the freaking Hulk.