𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27

- Noah wait! Melissa shouted at the man, who ran into the mortuary. 

The boy heard her and turned his head in their direction. He tried to speak, but the scars on his neck shot pain through his body. He put his hand onto them, clenching his teeth and closing his eyes in pain. His father had almost reached him when the woman pulled him back, preventing him from going any closer. 

- Noah, please, hold on a second, she said almost whispering. You do realize that he just came back in life? He was confirmed dead two hours ago... I mean this- this is unnatural! He can't be, she stuttered. 

- Death isn't reversible! He can't be alive-! she came round to her words. 

- But he is. My son is alive. I don't care how or why, all I care about is that he is here with me again.

Just then, Stiles jerked his head back. He moved it around, stretching his neck that had been locked from the hours of immobility. 

- What in God's name...The Sheriff breathed out. 

The boy removed one hand from his neck, but still rubbed it with the other. He took what seemed like a deep breath from his nose and exhaled from his mouth. He stared down at the sheet covering his lower half, probably trying to process where he was, how he got there and why he was naked.

Noah dragged his wrist out of Melissa's grip and approached his boy. 

- Dad..? he looked at the man in awe and disbelief. 

- Oh God, Stiles, the man hugged his son tightly, neglecting how the boy was dead only a few minutes ago.