𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

- STILES!

A familiar to him voice echoed in the field. Stiles looked in the direction of the sound and Lydia turned around too. There was a couple at the side 'entrance' of the field. A boy with dark brown, mid-long hair and hazel eyes wearing a borrowed suit and a girl with long, straight hair and fair skin in a shiny nightdress. It was Scott and Allison, who had sneaked out of the dance hall to be alone. They could never imagine what they would come across on a night like that.

Allison gasped and covered her mouth at the sight of the body with the cracked skull in the pool of blood, that shimmered under the floodlights. Scott was standing beside her, holding her hand while staring at his best friend's hands in terror. 

- Is that... Allison had recognized the suit the body was wearing, and the coat on Lydia's shoulders confirmed her terrorising theory. 

- Is that Jackson ?!"

Allison had freaked out. The boy that had escorted her to homecoming and was alive and well just half an hour ago, now lay dead in a pool of blood. 

- Stiles what the hell have you done?! Scott yelled. The view before his eyes was unbelievable. A living nightmare. 

- Scott, I can explain, he was still holding Lydia's hands, and he wasn't planning on letting them go.

Scott took a step closer to his friend, unable to stomach the fact that Stiles Stilinski had committed murder. His anger was mixed up with fear, among other emotions. 

- C'mon, Scott, you know me! I would never hurt anyone on purpose! I'm incapable of hurting anyone at all! But-, Stiles' mask of regret disappeared within seconds. 

It was like flipping a switch. Coldness and mischief rose from beneath, implying that Stiles hadn't felt a thing. He let go of Lydia's hands and faced Scott. He opened his arms. 

- He was getting in the way, Scotty! he laughed off the sentence. 

Scott walked furiously towards his friend who, even though he knew what his friend was capable of, stayed put. Allison, who was being shielded by the boy, immediately ran towards her best friend and took her away from the others. She tried to calm her down, be the girl was way too shocked to think.

- Getting in the way?! Scott yelled. He grabbed him by the shirt. 

- You're a sick man. Sick.

 tiles knew that he had to get Scott unconscious. He also knew that he couldn't do much since it wasn't a regular person he was dealing with. It was a bloody lycaon.

- You're right, he said after a couple of silent minutes. 

He grabbed Scott's right arm on the wrist. His best friend might be a werewolf. But he had made a deal with a spirit older and more powerful than lycaons. 

- You're right, I'm sick. 

He pulled on the nerves, causing a shocking pain to flow through Scott's body. He was in such pain, that he eventually let go of the shirt. Stiles pulled Scott's hand off him and turned it to the boy forcefully. 

- But my one-sided love made me sick, he said and broke it. 

Scott let out a scream, and Allison yelled at Stiles to leave him alone. Lydia was still shivering in shock. 

- Aw c'mon, don't be such a wimp. It'll heal, the boy scoffed.