𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

Scott entered the school building. It was crowdy but quite silent. Everyone had heard of Jackson's murder. They seemed to care more for him rather than Stiles. He felt like a monster among men, which according to society, he was.

He found Allison and Lydia at their lockers chatting. It was really hard to see his girlfriend like this. He walked towards them, and Lydia seemed to shift away from him. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that.." he apologized in a low voice. "What are you talking about, I'm fine" the girl wanted to defend herself. Allison rubbed her friend's shoulder kindly and smiled a weak smile at her. Scott felt awful for what he was and it wasn't even his fault.

The doorbell rang and the trio headed to their classes. Unfortunately, Lydia and Allison had to leave Scott alone because the strawberry blonde girl had to attend a psychologist appointment and Allison had offered to accompany her.

The boy was left alone in the now empty corridor. He had morning practice and he was running 5 minutes late. He headed to the boy's changing room.
When he entered, he found his coach and the lacrosse team staring at him in silence. 

<<Great.. more silence..>> he thought.

- McCall, you're late, Coach told him. I can't imagine what you're going through, he continued. Jackson will be missed by everyone. So will Stillinski. I know you weren't on awesome terms with Whittermore, but I'm sorry for the loss of your best friend, he said as he pat the boy's shoulder. 

- Still, we got to practice to do, he sighed. CHOP CHOP LADIES, GET YOUR ASSES ON THE FIELD, the coach yelled and clapped his hands a couple of times to get everyone up and running.