TSG: Chapter 12: The Art of Murder

My knife drove deeper into Sarah's skin. I didn't care how she was here at the camp, but I just knew that she was next on my list. A small gurgle sounded off from beneath her corpse as her limbs flailed around in agony. The throat was the easiest place to slit, and the easiest place to drive this specific knife into. A small pool of blood flew from her throat, catching onto my cheek. I smiled. I love my work! I didn't care that Trevor would be sad that his twin sister died! I would let him mourn her and then kill him myself! Breathe, Amanda. Just breathe.

She was dead. I could tell by the fact that her body stopped shaking so violently and instead jolted very frequently, the muscles still having life. I decided I wanted to fully separate her head from her body. I brought a bag of small tools with me and I took out which one I thought was best. I carefully made the incision at her throat and dove in with a butcher's knife. It's so much fun using different knives to kill! Maybe one of the teachers has a chainsaw! That would be very interesting. Her head was finally separated and I made an extra effort of tying a rope around it.

Her head was now in the air. Her beautiful hair was laying on the ground from when I tortured her earlier. She was so dumb. I can't believe I waited until now... I made some cuts into her body and made her beautiful. She was a corpse. I am happy. Now I can begin this. I took a small knife and carved two initials into her side. I smiled at my work. Maybe I don't have to kill one of them... I stood up and cleaned myself off. This is going to be a very interesting day... I thought to myself with a sneer. Poor Ignis doesn't know what's going to happen to her...

Ignis's PoV

I knew something was wrong as soon as I heard the screaming again. Amanda was still not here. Suspicious... I said, pulling myself up. Tasha was waking up but seemed uncomfortable. I slipped my hand in hers, attempting to calm her down from all this chaos.

"Ignis... I know that scream..." she said, pulling me to follow her.

"Who...?" I asked, struggling to keep up.

"Emma and Rylie!" she exclaimed, her body changing as she started sprinting across the area.

"But they didn't come...?" I questioned, my feet easily finding the ground. It was two days after my fall and my knees were almost better.

"They went to a different part of the camp," she breathlessly said, the run taking a toll on her, "but it's still not safe from any serial killer!"

I knew that Tasha deeply cared for her friends, so I planted my feet with vigor and pushed off, matching her speed directly. "Then let's go."

We ran, watching as kids ran the other way. I can't blame them... If a dead body appeared, I would also be running that other way.

I laughed, remember when the teachers told us not to do any funny business and be mature about these things... Yeah... I guess being mature about murder isn't the best... Still, I hope they find that killer... Truthfully, I don't think it's a student. Why now...?

We made it to the scene and Tasha recoiled in fear. I knew who it was. Sarah... My enemy... Tasha's friend... Why did this happen to you...?

"What did you do Ignis...?" Emma asked me, her eyes filled with a mixture of rage and agony. I stepped back, shocked.

"You heard her! What the fuck did you do to Sarah! Why did you kill her?" Rylie spat, stepping forward with a balled fist.

"W-what? It can't be me!?" I stuttered, "why are you accusing me so easily?"

"Take a closer look at your victim, bitch..." Emma snarled, pushing me closer to the scene.