DSP 8 🔞 - Vegas' Stubborn Baby

Start from the beginning

If this is a drama, a love song probably already played at the background with what Vegas said. The female lead would probably be fluttered by hearing how the male lead wanted to protect her and asked her to be nothing else but his lover.

But not for me. Hearing what he said just broke my heart.

Didn't I already choose the minor family? Didn't I already decided to be with Vegas and Macau? Doesn't that make me part of the family? Am I not supposed to be involved in this? Can I not care about this?

"And am I not part of your family?" I asked. My voice is starting to break.

Fuck. I really hate crying. Why am I even crying now? Why am I crying over this psychotic bastard?

I saw how his eyes softened.

"Of course you are. It's just.." Vegas stopped talking and grabbed his hair so hard.

"Fuck, this is not where I want us to be, Pete. If we already have our own family, I won't even risk anyone with this kind of business. So, please bear with me?"

Why is he acting like he's a hero in a marvel movie? He's acting like he's born to save the world and is ready to die anytime for the sake of the people?

Why the fuck are you acting like I should just continue living as long as I'm aware that I'm safe even though it means that you have to risk your own life? Why, Vegas?

My tears started falling from my eyes.

It hurts so bad. It hurts how he doesn't even realize how important he is. It hurts how he doesn't even realize how hard it is not to be with him.

"You don't understand me at all, Vegas. You act like you're not important to anyone. Me and Macau are always waiting for you to come back home everytime you're out doing your business, do you know that?! I'm always praying for you to be safe wherever you are and to come home safe. We are worried about you! Stop acting like you have to risk your life for me! You want me to be safe and to be out of danger and do things by yourself? How about me?! How about Macau?! What will we do when something bad happened to you?! Tell me, bastard!"

Vegas moved closer to me.

"That's how it should be, Pete. I should protect you and Macau. As long as I'm still in this kind of fucking business, you have to keep yourselves safe."

Does this bastard even hear himself? He doesn't even acknowledge my feelings at all! Fucking Vegas.

"Fuck! You're not the only one who's worried here! Do you know how hard it is to sleep these past few days because I'm fucking overthinking about you?! I'm wondering what you're doing or where you are. Should I call him? Is he already free to talk with me? And you know what's worse?! Every fucking time I'm talking with you, a woman is always interrupting us! How can I not worry?! How can I not worry when my bastard boyfriend is unusually being close to a woman?! How can I not worry when my man is being flirted with?! Are you even fucking aware that she's flirting with you? Or did you actually flir--"

I was cut off when he suddenly crashed his lips on mine.

"You should've just said that you're jealous." He said and kissed me again.

I suddenly feel all the butterflies on my stomach.

This bastard... I missed him so much

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started walking and taking us near the bed while still kissing me. He tapped my back a bit so I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Jump."

Third Person

Pete immediately jumped and wrapped his legs around Vegas' waist while Vegas is lifted him and squeezed his butt.