The truth

When we got over to belly we started talking and when we were done talking I needed some time alone. I told everyone I was gonna go see something real quick but I really went to the tide pool. I sat down and watched the stars above me and the beautiful sky surrounding those stars. "Aren't they beautiful". I thought is was Jeremiah but when I looked over it was Jacob. I thought maybe it was time I forgave him and I was pretty sure I still had a crush on him. "Yeah they are beautiful". "Wow your actually talking to me mind if I sit next to you or is it to soon". "Yeah have a seat". Then we just stared at the stars like we used to. "Listen sam I'm really sorry about what I did to you and I like really fucked up and I know I should have told you sooner but the truth is I didn't want to loose you so I thought by not telling you the truth you would take it easy but now I see that if I just told you about it right then and there you prob would have forgiven me a long time ago so I'm here to tell you the story if you wanna hear". Wow i WASENT expecting that from him. "Jacob your right i wouldn't have been so mad so yes please tell me your story". He started to explain that Becky found out about me and him and the first time they had sex she drugged him then the second time he was groomed and the last time he was knocked out. I had tears in my eyes when he said those things. I just gave him a tight hug because that what he would have done "Jacob you should have told me and that is not considered cheating that's rape baby". He started crying "but it felt like it" he said . I pulled away and put my hands on his face. "Jacob that's not cheating ok that is rape if you would have told me this I would have felt a lot different and I'm sorry for not hearing your side of the story full out". I gave him a kiss on the forehead and hugged him again for a long time. When I finally pulled away he said something "if it makes you feel any better I "broke things off with her". "Y'all were never dating baby". Then we started laughing. I never knew love would make you go so far as into lying just to keep other safe from the truth.

I got up and I helped him up as well by the time we got up I got text from belly Conrad Andrea and Jeremiah saying that they went back to the house. "Hey Jacob I know this might be a little to early but can I come over to your house". He smiled "yeah my parents are not here for the rest of the summer so it's fine". Then we walked to him house which wasn't far from the summer house. When we got there it was big and when I walked in his room it was everything I expected it to be. A skater boy type and that's what I loved about him his style his smile and that he would go to any extent to protect the people you love. "I'll sleep on the air mattress" Jacob said. "Are you sure". "Yeah it's fine". "Wait Jacob can I barrow sweats and a shirt". "Yeah of course you can pick out what you want from my closet". Ok I said and then I walked over got sweats and a t. Then I got on the bed and closed my eyes but couldn't fall asleep. So I was gonna go to Jacobs room to ask if he could come sleep with me. I got up and opens the door but Jakob was already there. We both said at the same time "I can't sleep". "Can you stay here with me" I said "I was gonna ask you the same thing" he said. So he came in and I laid down and he laid next to me. We had our backs facing each other. But then I felt him turn around. I guess he thought I was sleeping because he said something like that I was a cute sleeper. It was kinda corny but cute at the same time. Then he started playing with my hair. I let him then when he stopped I turned around and we were face to face eyes open everything. Then something happened "can I". He said and I already knew this was gonna happen. "I mean it's gonna happen one way or another so yeah". Then he grabbed my face and we kissed again. When he pulled away he pulled me in and we cuddled for the rest of the night. I woke up to Jacob not there. "Oh shit was that all a dream". I said I really that it was real. "Nope it wasn't a dream". Jacob said he had just gotten out of the shower because he 1 had wet hair and he had a towel around him. He came over and kissed me. Omg i think this thing between us is back and I wasn't complaining just as long as he was on with it so was I.

By the time I had gotten up it was 12 so I told Jacob I would text him later and gave him a kiss. We hadn't confirmed we were dating but  something was there. When I got home mom asked me were I was so I came up with some bullshit lie saying I fell asleep on the beach again. And she totally bought it. I went upstairs and told Andrea everything Jacob told me. "Sam I wanted to tell you I had a feeling that Jacob cheating on you wasn't right but each time I tried telling you something would come up but I'm glad you know the truth now". Andrea was my best friend and if she told me he was no good I would believe her so her telling me that she knew him "cheating" wasn't right made me feel better about this. She hoped in the shower and I texted Jacob. I asked if he wanted to hang out tomorrow. He replied quick and said of course so I asked if maybe Andrea and her new fling could come and hr was up for it. I really did love this man and I'm glad I know the truth now. When Andrea got out the the shower. I told her that we had plans tomorrow and she needed to bring her fling with her so she texted him. His name was ace. He was a skater as well and maybe this would be our new click. When she texted him he said he was done so we went and shopped around a little. I bought some tops and glasses and Andrea got some shirts and jeans. When we got home it was late and we weren't hungry so we didn't eat.

Authors notes
Ooo Jacob finally told the truth. Did you feel bad for him and so you still ship Jacob and sam. I'll make another story tomorrow but it's late so I'll see you tomorrow bye❤️