Hot showers

When there were no more fireworks we headed inside and Jacob asked him he could stay since it was 3 in the morning. I said if course and I went straight to bed. Jacob laid down next to me and we both feel asleep. I guess I woke up really late because by the time I was up Jacob wasn't next to me and when I looked at the clock it said 1:37. I headed down stairs to find dad talking with mom. When they saw me the both said good morning. "Hey Sam when your done comment to the living room I wanna talk". Dad said and I agreed. "Do you know where Jacob is". I asked "oh he's outside swimming". Oh ok and with that I headed outside. "Oh hey babe we're playing volleyball wanna play". "Nah I'm to tired". After watching a few games I headed inside I remember I had to talk to dad. "Hey sam have a seat". I didn't know what this was about but I didn't want to know either way. "So yesterday when I walked pasted you room I heard some things that I didn't want to hear". Oh shit he heard me having sex. "Now I'm no one to judge but why are you having sex at such a young age". Oh my fucking god he heard me having sex, now do I wanna dis my dad or not because I could dis him right now. "Could you not act like im a 13 year old kid im 17 and don't act like you didn't loose your virginity at 11". He looked shocked "yeah I know about that oh and don't act like I didn't hear you having sex with Victoria last night either". He looked even more shocked. I didn't know if I was pissed or if I wanted to laugh. "Ok sam I just wanna know was this your first time" "yes dad this is my first time". "Ok and did he respect you". "Yes he did". "Ok then that's all I wanted to know". He got up and gave me a hug. To be honest it's a little embarrassing that my dad heard us but I mean it happens to everyone.

When we were done Jacob came in and went to the bedroom. I followed him and went I catches up with him I saw him coved in dirt. "You know you could have used the outdoor shower". "Yeah Conrad was using it so imma just use this". Then he went in the bathroom. I just sat on my bed waiting for him to be done so I could get in the shower next. Finally after what felt like 25 years be came out. "Ok imma get in the shower". "Ok also sorry for using some of your body scrub hope you don't mind babe". Then he gave me a kiss on the check. I grabbed black mom jeans. And a vintage cream color crop fitted top then my hoodie. I got in the shower and started washing my hair. When I was rinsing my hair the shower curtain opened. "AHH". I screamed and covered my body the best I could. "Sam there's still sand and dirt in my hair". Of course it was Jacob. "WELL WAIT IM IN THE SHOWER RIGHT NOW". I was still trying to cover my body the best I could. "Sam please let me was it out plus I've seen your body and you have seen mine too". "FINE BUT YOU BETTER BE QUICK". I can't believe I was doing this right now. While he was washing his hair I was Still coving my body. I mean yeah we had sex but it's weird seeing them naked in the shower. "You don't need to hide your body from me it's beautiful". Those words made me have a rush if butterflies run through my body. "Uh yeah no it's not and 2 hurry up". When I said that about my body. He looked at me  and picked up my chin. "Listen i DONT care what anybody says about your body, your body is beautiful". I had another rush of butterflies rush though me again then he kissed me. But this time instead of me wrapping my legs around him first he picked me up and put me against the wall. He started kissing me up and down my neck. Then he looked at me and before he even asked I just shook my head yes. "Are you sure". "Mhm im sure". I said. And let's say some stuff happened again. When we were done we got out. He was changing right in-front of me so when he was done I still had my towel wrapped around me. "Jacob turn around while I change". I said "oh my god we just had sex and your asking me to turn around". He said with a smile. "Yea now turn around". I said with a smile as well then he turned around and I changed. When I was done I told him to open the door and we got out.

We cuddle for a little then he said he had to leave to go home. I gave him a kiss goodbye and he left.A few minutes after he Jacob left I heard a knock. "Come in" I said. Conrad walked in "hey what you doing". "Nothing just on my phone". I said "oh well you had an event full shower I heard". Oh shit Conrad's room in behind the wall to the shower. "Oh shit you heard that". "It's Fine i just left the room because it was kinda awkward listening to y'all". "Oh shit I'm sorry Conrad" he said it was fine and we started talking.

Another's notes
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for a little bit but this will be the only story for tonight and I'll make more tomorrow but for now this is it for the night. But it looks like things are getting more serious with Jacob and Sam what are y'all's thoughts about that?❤️