Even bigger mess

When we got home I took a shower and changed into some sweats and an oversized t. I thought it was time to tell Andrea about the whole thing about Jacob and Conrad. So I called and she answered right away "hey girl what's up". "A lot has changed drea". "Good change of back change". "Both I guess you could say". Then I started telling her everything about how Jacob cheated on me and what he did at the beach then that me and Conrad were dating now and that's it's like he can't get away from me. "GURL you are in some drama". "I know Andrea can you come like tomorrow". "I'll ask my mom and when do you want me to stay till". "The rest of the summer". I said shyly "I'll ask but I don't know they might say yes since we aren't doing Anything for the rest of the summer so I'll ask in the morning". Then she told me everything will be alright and that not to worry. So when we were Done on the call I went to go grab my skate bored but when I grabbed it I just remembered Jacob giving it to me. It's like everything he gave me when I look at it all I think about is him but I couldn't forgive him for the things he did so I took it grabbed my vape and went outside for fresh air. "Where you going hun". Mom had caught me  "oh gust going to stop and get food". "Ok be safe hunny". She said and I was out I texted Becky because she had given me her number and I asked if she wanted to go get some food. She replied quickly saying she was done but if she could bring someone. I said yes of course but I forgot to ask who. I told her to meet me at Taco Bell and she said ok. When I got there she was already sitting down with someone talking. When I looked closer I noticed it was Jacob. Omg why can't I get away from him. "Hey gurl have a seat". Then she point next to Jacob I had no choice because where am I gonna sit on the table. And I couldn't sit next to her because she had her feet up. We got food then when I was gonna pay some said something. "I'll pay". Great now Jacob wanted everything DIDNT he. He wanted to show Becky that he could pay for other people and that he was such a good person. I just got tired of it.

When we sat back down it was a little weird. "So are y'all gonna talk things out I mean at least get civil". Becky said and I knew the reason she brought him was because of what I said. "I mean he already made a discussion what he wanted to do when he slept with you. Now I love you Becky i really do and this is none of your fault because you didn't know". She agreed and he just looked down. "Sam I said I'm sorry what else do you want from me". Jacob said "I want an actual apology not me forcing to ask you which I'm doing right now" he just kept his head down. "Wow CANT even face your own actions Becky I'll see you tomorrow for practice". I left my food and skated away. When I got home I went to Conrad's room because his door was open plus I wanted to ask him to be my escort to the deb ball. When I walked in normally he would be on his phone but this time I was faced with him having sex with Nicole. "What the fuck" I said kinda shaky. When he saw me he cover himself "are you actually fucking kidding me right now". I started to cry. "Sam it's not what it looks like". He said "yeah so you having sex with Nicole and me walking in is not what it looks like". He just stared at me "so I tell you I got cheated on and you and I have been close for how long oh and you asked me to be your girlfriend and I said yea but yet you are the one cheating on me". I said and he didn't say anything so I walked out. Then I went to my room and locked the door. I told him everything I get it we weren't even dating for 2 weeks but yet I'm still emotional. I just couldn't handle it anymore so I went to my drawer and got my razor.

The next morning I didnt get up for breakfast matter fact belly had to come get me. When she saw me all puffy eyed she asked what was it. "I'll tell you later bells". Then I took my hoodie and went down stairs. "Hey why didn't you come down for breakfast". I just looked at Conrad he was looking back at me. "Oh uh I just slept in sorry". Susannah knew something was wrong but didn't say anything. I sat down and took 1 bacon and a pancake and put it in my plate. I slowly ate my food when I got a notification. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Andrea saying she could stay for the rest of the summer. I told mom and Susannah and they were both ok with it. I threw away whatever I had left on my plate and got ready. Andrea said she would be here in an hour so I just put on jeans an oversized t and my zip up hoodie and I was off. I took my skate bored and Andreas. Before I was able to leave I was stopped by someone. "Wait sam can we talk for a second". I already knew who it was it was Conrad. "You have 5 minutes starting now". I said I didn't care when I'm pissed at someone I don't forgive in 2 seconds I hold onto that forever. "Listen sam I'm sorry about last night I was just really high and drunk and to be honest the only reason you saw me like that is because Nicole kinda told me to". He said "so I get it you were high and drunk but you say you always control yourself when your that way why didn't you control yourself when Nicole came onto you". "Because I guess I was horny and j in wanted some". I mean at least he was more honest then Jacob. "Well at least you actually told me the truth but Conrad I still need time to get over this but for now we are done". I said "yeah I get it but can we be able to talk like normal again". To be honest I know I say I hold onto thing for a while but when they one tell the truth and don't come up with woke bullshit I can forgive fast and the fact I've known him for how long I guess I should. "Yeah that's fine". Then I was off. I when ti the bus stop and picked up Andrea. I know I said I was fine with Conrad but inside I was still broken.

When the bus came abs came up and gave me a hug she noticed something was wrong because when she had hugged me I started getting teary eyed. "Oh babe what's the matter". I just looked at her and like I said I know Conrad and I hadn't dated for a while but I still considered it cheating. "Conrad slept with another girl". And right there is where I broke down. "Oh baby". Then I hugged her tight and she did the same. When I had some what stopped cry Andrea said something. "Wanna go to the skate shop". I agreed and we went but I may have forgotten one thing but by the time I remembered is when we entered the shop. The thing I forgot was that Jacob worked there. "Shit Andrea let's go". "Why" then she looked up and saw him and whispered something to me. "Just Act cool I'll make sure nothing happens". We walked around and I walked up to the skate bored desk and asked for a print. "Hey what can I get y'all". Now I know I seem to like a lot of people but trust me this boy was cute. "Yeah can you print this image onto my bored". I showed him it and it was basically ghost face and then on the side it was some of his quotes he said a lot. "Yeah but it's gonna be like $100-120" "that's fine I'll pay for her" Andrea said. "Ok give me about half an hour and Then it will be done". We nodded and just sat on a bench waiting for 30 minutes to be done. In the Corner of my eye I not only felt eyes on me but I could tell someone was looking at me so I whispered to Andrea to see who was looking at me. She looked up and the told me that it looked like Jacob was talking photos of me. So I looked over and when we made eye contact Instead of looking away he kept looking at me so I did the same. I wasn't the person to let the other person win a stare down. "Hey Jacob quit checking out our customers and actually do your job". The person who said this was an older man about 28 tatted up and it looked to be his manager. "I'm not don't  worry" then he winked at me. Omg not now "girl do you still like him". Andrea asked "do u think he's hot of course would I wanna get back sure but he's gonna have to pay a hell of a price". I mean I wouldn't mind getting back with him because I do believe in second chances and it has been a month and God said to never told grudges so I mean it would be an option. "Hey your boards ready". We walked up and when Andrea went for hand him the money the boy said something very shocking. "Oh Jacob already paid for it and he said for Sam to text him later". I looked over we're he was and he winked again. Oh god I can't be falling for him again. Just to start something I winked back and said thank you and we left. I took the bored Jacob had given me back home and took my new one out to eat with Andrea. "Can we go to subway". I asked Andrea "no we are getting real food". "But subway is real food". She took me to this restaurant called the wreck it was actually really good. When we finished our food we left and went home to change.

"Hey girls are y'all gonna go on a night swim" Susannah asked. "Yeah we were gonna go to the tide pool". I said. "Ok be careful because Conrad is going to a party around there and also if you see any pretty shells please take them for me." I agreed and we got changed but we also wore shorts and I put a flannel like jacket on but it wasn't in the pattern flannel it was just white. We got down to where the party was at and we saw belly. "HEY GUYS COME OVER". She waved us over and we went.

Authors notes
Hey guys this was a bit of a long one with the work count coming in at 1995 but I hoped y'all like this and I'm working on the next one now. Also do you think Sam and Jacob should get back together let me know see you in the next one bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️