Chapter 28

〜The next day〜

"I'm Yona. Are you the captain?" Yona asked Gi-Gan with a polite smile.
".... I am... Captain Gi-Gan."

'It's an old woman. I thought for sure it'd be a big man.' Yoon thought, as he looks a little relieved.

"I heard something from Jae-Ha. He said you want to cooperate with us." Gi-Gan start the converstation after the introducion.
"Yes." Yona immediately answer her.

"What's with that mask?" Gi-Gan ask Shin-Ah who just stare at her silently.
"Take it off." Gi-Gan swipe it from his face, but he immediately cover his face with his hand, and Ao also helping him to cover his face, even though it's not helping much while Gi-Gan deadpanned at him, then start to peel his hand away from his face.

"Please excuse us, captain Gi-Gan, he is an extremely shy person, so would you kindly let him go?" Yuriko tried to stop her before anything could get worse.

Gi-Gan then stare at her in silence for a few seconds, "... You too, what's with that veil?" And at this time, Yuriko already got the bad feeling, so she immediately step back before Gi-Gan hand could take her veil off.

"... Show your face!" Gi-Gan tried to take her veil off, as Yuriko keep her hand in front of her face so even when Gi-Gan snatch it off, her face won't be shown.

"I... Have my own reason to wear this, so please let me go... Gi-Gan-sama." She tried to talk while trying hard to keep her veil on.
"The thing that matters to me the most... Is trust. Who would ask for the help of people who can't be trusted?" Gi-Gan finally let her go.

"But.... We're strong, captain." Hak smirked at her, then all of the pirate surround Hak, Kija and Shin-Ah.

"If this is all they have, we'll definitely win." A guy with bandana said.
"Captain, they're outnumbered no matter how you look at it~~" A guy with a scar on his cheek said.

"You're right. This is too much. Right?" Hak said.
"Yes." Kija answered him.

"I* alone am enough... To take them all down." Both Kija and Hak said in sync.

(*They both said this at the same time, but the difference in their speech was their manner of saying "I", Hak : "Ore", Kija : "Watashi")

This makes all of the pirate irked, "JUST TRY IT!!" All of them shout, then they charged together.

"Hm? You're not going to fight with them?" Jae-Ha asked Yuriko who casually stand beside him. She then just smile at him, "It's alright, they're already done." She made a gesture for him to look down.

"Oh boy..." Jae-Ha sweatdropped when he look down, then he glance at Gi-Gan.

"How are you feeling... Captain Gi-Gan? Do you want us now?" Hak asked her from below, as all of the pirate collapsed around them, while they didn't look tired even a little bit.

"It's no use, captain. Their strength is abnormal. They're like three of me." Jae-Ha told Gi-Gan.

"You pass." Gi-Gan announce, making Yona and Yoon look at each other with smile.

"Don't relax too quickly... You brats. What can you do?" Gi-Gan point at Yoon with her pipe.
"I don't like violence, so I don't fight. Other than that I can do anything. Cooking, sewing, hunting... Treating the wounded... And if I have the ingredients I can make explosives. I'm so a pretty boy." Yoon listed what he can do with his finger, then Gi-Gan point her pipe at Yuriko.

"How about you?"
"Eh?"
"What can you do?" Gi-Gan asked her.
"Me...? I can fight a little." Yuriko offer her a smile. Gi-Gan then just stare at her in silence, and this answer makes Jae-Ha stares at her and his eyes are like saying, "I thought you said you can't fight?"