Chapter 15

"Ah, they've returned." Yoon says this, making Yuriko and Yona looks at them in sync, "Hm...? The situation doesn't look good at all." Yoon said as soon as he saw the aura between Hak and Kija.

"... What's wrong?" Yuriko ask the two of them.
"Himesama, Yuriko, this guy is no good. Let's go and find another one." Hak points his thumb at Kija.

"You are the one who should leave! I alone am enough for Yuriko-san and the princess!"
"It'll be impossible for a sheltered and pampered boy like you to survive in the outside world."
"Princess, Yuriko-san! How is such rude person like this your guard?!"

"Ah no... I'm actually also a bodyguard od ojousama, and Hak-sama is my colleague." Yuriko answer with a smile.
"What?! You're also a guard?"  She then nods her head.

"What happened to cause this?" Yoon ask Hak.
"Hakuryuu-sama gave me money and then told me to go home." Hak answers him, which then makes Yuriko glance at his clothes.

"... Then what's that protruding from your stomach?" She ask him, then Hak just looks away from her.

"Indigestion, maybe?"
"Protecting the princess and Yuriko-san is the duty of the four dragons! Anybody who isn't a dragon can go...."
"No." Yuriko cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

"Hak is Yona-Ojousama childhood friend. He is also my reliable colleague. Even after we left the castle... And even after Yona-Ojousama became alone... He didn't abandon her and he stayed by our side. He is an important person to us. If Hak-sama can't come along, then I will also go." She state this with a frown.

" Heh. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh." Hak make a creepy laugh. Then hold his head with his right hand.

" Well, see, look... It's as she said. It can't be helped." He said with a grin, as Yuriko take the bag of money from his robe. "Give this back."

"... If that is what Yuriko-san says...." Kija looks dejected, "Huh?! Where'd my indigestion go?!" Hak shout from the side.

"But we need you too, Kija. The way things are going now... Hak-sama will end up dying protecting Ojousama, because he's really reckless. So I wish for you to protect Hak... So that he won't die." Yuriko told him.

"... Oh. I see! So that's what you meant! You sought my help because this man is weak! Of course! You can leave it to me, Yuriko-san! I will protect this man!" He smiles at her with a cheerful smile.

" It's fine. I haven't fallen so low that I need a white snake to protect me." Hak smile in annoyance.
" White snake?! Why you-! You dare call a divine dragon a snake?!" They keep bickering.

" Hey, this is getting annoying. Let's hurry and go." Yoon says then walks side by side with Yona.

" Hakuryuu-sama!!" Someone shouts from behind when they almost go out from the village, then Kija walks to them and starts to talk with them and saying goodbye.

'Gu-En... You've grown an amazing village out here...'

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"So then... Where are we going from here?"
"Yoon, did you hear anything from Ik-Soo?" Yona ask him.
"Nope. There aren't any clues here." Yoon answer with a sniff.
"What's wrong? Your eyes are red." Hak ask him even though he already knows that because he was crying at the farewell earlier.
"Shut up!" Yoon shout at him in embrassment.

"Nee, Kija, can you sense the other dragons?" Yuriko ask him.
"Yes, I can sense the presence of the people who have the power of the four dragons." Kija smiles at her.