Chapter 13

" It's been a while, kid. I've been waiting for your medicine." A merchant was talking to Yoon.
"Do you have any rice, old man?"
"It's rare to see you with someone else. Who is this tall man and beautiful woman?"
"Oh..."
"We're his business partner. We're going up near the border to do some business." Hak lift his straw hat a little, while Yuriko bows at the merchant.

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"Himesama. Himeeeesama. What are you mad about? Is it because I packed you in a bag and carried you over my shoulders? Is it because I said there were clothes in the bag and I treated you roughly? Or is it because I felt up the good stuff in the bag?"
"Everything." Yona then tries to hit him, while Hak just climb a tree so she couldn't reach him

"Why are you acting like this?!" Yona keeps shouting from bellow the tree, while Hak just whistling. Yuriko the calmly jumps from another tree, and kicks him on the back of his head, makes him fall to the ground.

"Ouch..." Hak just rub his head, then look at Yuriko who smile menacingly at him. "If you ever do that to Ojousama again, next time it won't end with just a kick."
"Yes, ma'am." Hak immediately surrender after she said that. She then walks away from there to Yoon.

"The bag that was supposed to have clothes in it started squirming around... And I was really nervous that the old man had found us out. Are you two alright?" Yoon then points at Yona.

"Red haired princess!" Then at Hak, "Ex general Beast Yajuu!", which Hak correct him, "It's Thunder beast Raijuu." But get ignored by him, then he points at Yuriko, "A suspicious looking woman." then points at himself, "Genius pretty boy! We look suspicious so you three need to settle down."

Yuriko then point at herself, "A... Suspicious looking woman?"
"Of course, look at what you wear. From the your head to your toe is totally suspicious!" Yoon points at her mask then drag his finger down and ends it by pointing his finger at her shoes.

This makes Yuriko sweat dropped, "Well... You're not wrong though..."

"I know. Also, this place is near the fire tribe and the capital city. Do you understand how bad it'll be if they find you?!" Yoon starts his lectures again.

"Yes." The three of them answer in sync.
"But whether the high priest or the four dragons... They all reside in rather complicated locations." Hak says this, making all of them recall what Ik Soo told them earlier.

〜flashback〜

"Lord priest! Do you have a clue where the four dragons are?" Yona ask Ik Soo.

"Those who have inherited the blood of the dragons... Have been scattered and each live their own lives now. So tracking their specific locations is difficult."
"Well that's annoying!" Hak and Yoon shouts together.

"But there is just one..." Ik Soo then spread a map on the table and points at one certain position. "There is just one from the legend who lives on top of the fog covered mountains. They're quiet, but I am certain that there is a family that has continuously protected the bloodline. They don't belong to any of the tribes... And they don't ever recieve outsiders."

"Near the border, huh?" (Hak)
"Yes. Though it will be dangerous since you will need to cross near the Fire Tribe and the capital city..." (Ik Soo)
"Ah... So it's close to both the capital city and the country of Kaitei." Hak, for some reason, grins when he said this.

"I've finally entered the outside, so I'm really looking forward to seeing this phantom village. I'm going to write a record about all my travels thrughout this country!" Yoon looks so excited.