Chapter 2

"Soo-Won was too cruel. To think he'd believe sich a lie...." Yona cover her face in her arms. "You're the one who's cruel. And annoying." Hak told her. "Nee-sama, do something about that guy!" She pointed at Hak. Yuriko sweat dropped. "Now, now Yona-ojousama..." She pat her back.

King Il then suddenly speak up. "You getting married might not be a lie." This making Yona look at her father. "What...?", "Naturally we must choose an appropriate partner." King Il told her.

"Father?"

"You'll be 16 soon. Being engaged wouldn't be such an odd thing, righg? I've wanted to discuss it anyway." The King continues to talk. "No... No! Soo-won is the one i-" Before she could completely say it, Yona cutted off by her father. "It can't be Soo-Won."

"I don't want you telling me who my lover can be!" Yona shouted. "Yona. Up until now I have given you everything you have asked for. Whether it be beautiful hair pins, earrings... ... A villa, a flower garden...
... And anything else expect a weapon. But, it doesn't matter how many tukes you ask me. I cannot give Soo-Won to you. You are the Princess of Kouka Kingdom. The person becomes your husband... ... Will become this nation's king." Yuriko then walk to Hak and lean her back on the wall next to him.

"Soo-Won is your brother, Uncle Yu-Hon's son. He possesses royal blood, doesn't he?" Yona then let her head down, making her bangs cover her upper face. "... He does. But i will be the one to choose whom my successor will be."

"Why...? Soo-Won is an excellent person." She then clenched her lower clothes. "You're afraid of weapons, you don't strike others, either. You're a cowardly king." She said. "Ojousama..!" Yuriko feels like she's going to far.

Then the king just shake his head. "No, Yuriko... I truly am.... ... A cowardly king. Your mother was attacked and killed by a rebel. Everyone in the king's family faces these kind of dangers. Because i knew that... I didn't bother to get married again. Yona. You want Soo-Won to be happy, don't you?"

".... I don't understand. I don't understand, father." She then immediately ran off. "King Il... I know that you're not a cowardly king.... But, i also don't understand your reason for Yona-ojousama to not marry with Soo-Won-sama... Like Yona-ojousama said earlier, Soo-Won-sama also has the strength to handle it... Even though i want all of them to be happy, but..." She trailed off while stole a glance at Hak like she was asking him for permission, which in response Hak huffed through his nose, making Yuriko continued, "Yona-ojousama love him very dearly... Your reason didn't make any sense for me..." She then bowed his head to the king. "I apologize for my rude words. I will check Yona-himesama now." She then walked out from the room. When she walked out of the room, '.... I just hope... Everyone will be happy this time... Finally... Finally the reincarnation of Hiryuu are born... I hope nothing gone wrong,... I will definitely protect you, ojousama.'

King Il then sighed when Yuriko got out of the room. "It's the first time she object my decision..." He said with a small voice, making Hak look at him and think, it's also my first time seeing her disagree with the king... He then look at the door where she just left.

"Yona-ojousama... Can I come in?" Yuriko knocked on Yona's room door, but there's no answer. She then knocked once again. "Ojousama..?.... I apologise for my rudeness." She then immediately opened the door when there's no sound. When she saw the room's empty, she immediately bolted off to the corridor, she hoped to see Yona, but there's no a single trace Yona's there.

She began to panic for a bit, then she thinking of one place. Soo-Won's room. She then immediately ran to his room. After she stood in front of his room, she almost knock the door, but she hear Yona's voice. "No... I can't be around you, Soo-Won" She said this. "Why?" Soo-Won asked her.