Chapter 24

"Be careful! Don't do anything to stir up trouble!" 
"Please remember to not make any trouble, alright, Hak-sama?" Hak remember both Yuriko and Yoon's voice.

"I'm sorry, Yoon, Yuriko! I did it...'

"Do you two think... That you will... Escape from this unscathed?!" The officer run to them with a sword.

Hak then immediately swat the sword from his grip, then the mysteryous man kick his stomach, making the officer falls back.

"Come back when you learn how... To treat women nicely." He said.

'Even though he' s going easy on them, his kick is stronger than normal. He's no ordinary guy...'

"What's going on?! What's all the commotion?!" Other soldiers starts to run to the commotion.

"Crap." Hak said this plainly.
"Oh my." The green haired man said with a smile.

"Run! Come with us." The green haired man hold the woman hand, makes her run with them.

"Wait!" The soldiers shout from behind.
"Stop!" A soldier suddenly appear in front of them, then Hak just elbowing him, while saying, "Get out of the way."

"Hey, are you a soldier? It seems you have gone through some considerable training." The green haired man asked Hak.

"... No, I am just a traveler." Hak answered him.
"A traveler...?"
"How about you? You don't seem ordinary yourself." Hak ask him.
"Eh?! I'm not ordinary as in I'm beautiful?" He ask happily.

"No. That's not what I'm saying." Hak immediately deny him. He then looks back.

"Did we lose them...?" Hak asked.
"It seems so..." Yuriko said.
"Whoa, where did you come from?!" Hak shout in surprise when Yuriko suddenly shows up from behind him.

"From there." Yuriko points at a path from her right, then she gave him a slight glare.
"Hah... You've caused a trouble, huh..?" Yuriko sighs, as Hak avert his eyes.
"Well, it's not my fault, the officers here are scumbags."

"Ugh!" Yuriko and Hak both looks back to see that the green haired man knelt down in pain.
"...?! What happened? Are you okay?" Yuriko immediately lift his face so she can check on him, '... He's a bit hot... Maybe he has fever? But he seems alright just now...'

"Ah...." Yuriko seems to realise something, but he quickly avoid making eye contact with her.
"Right... I'm okay, I'm okayy~ Don't worry about me, beautiful lady." He then stands up like nothing happen just now.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to be with you for just a little longer... But I must go now. From here, this young man and beautiful lady will guide you back." The green haired man kiss the back of the harassed woman hand, then do the same to Yuriko.

"Hey." Hak called him when he saw that he grab Yuriko's hand.

"You're beautiful and kind... I want to talk with you longer... But I must go now." Then he kissed the back of Yuriko's hand too.

"You... Don't know my face, though..? " Yuriko points at her veil, "And are you sure you are alright?" She worriedly looks at him, then he just winks at her.

"I just know it, there's something rather strong that made my heart pound when you came close."

"Hey, wait." Hak once again called him, while Yuriko blink her eyes in process.
"I'm not familiar enough with the layout of this area to get ba..." Hak then looks around then look back to see that the man's already gone.