Chapter 6

After Han Dae got treated, Yuriko go back to the room where Yona was sleep in. She saw Yona crouching in the corner of the room, then she also saw Tae Yeon walk to her, talking to her about something, then Yuriko walk to them in silence, since she didn't want to cut their conversation.

Just when she was a few feet behind Tae Yeon, he suddenly sway and collapsed to his side, luckily she has a fast reflex, so she's able to caught him just before his body makes contact with the ground.

"Tae Yeon?! Tae Yeon...!" Yona yell in panic, while Yuriko out his head on her lap, checking his temperature in calm demeanour, even though she's really concerned at this time.

"What happened?!" Hak slam the doror open and Mundok followed him from behind. "Tae Yeon just... Suddenly collapsed..." Yona hesitated to touch him, she wasn't sure if it's alright to touch him.

"It's an attack. Tae Yeon has had bad lungs ever since he was very young. Sometimes he has difficulties breathing." Mundok explained. "If he drinks his medicine soon, then..."

"But the merchants who are supposed to deliver that medicine have not arrived yet." Then suddenly a yell make everyone look at the door.

"Bad news! The merchants who were on their way here were attacked by someone!!" Someone burst in from the door, making Tae Woo yell in surprise. "No way! All of them?! What about the leader?!"

"I don't know. It appears they've been seriously injured, and.. The merchandise has been destroyed." The man who just burst through the door explained.

"Then... The means for us to get water has been cut off?!"
".... The medicine..." Yuriko mumbled quietly.

"What about Tae Yeon medicine..?!" Yona then shouted in concern, Yuriko also frowned while she keep wipe the sweats from Tae Yeon forehead with her sleeve.

Everyone in that room fall into silence, ".... Dammit..."

"It was those Fire Tribe bastard. They're looking down on us! I won't forgive them anymore!
"Young chief, what are you being so quiet for?!"
"This isn't like you, elder!"

The others keep complaining, but Mundok and Hak keep quiet, because they know, The sky royal family is backing up the Fire Tribe. If they make enemies with them, then the Wind Tribe will simply have to pay the price.

Yona then grip Yuriko's hand tighter and squeezed her eyes. Then Han Dae pats her head. "Han Dae you... Your wounds..."

"Calm down you bunch of hot heated idiots." He said with a cheerful smile. "You were the one who needed to cool off the most, weren't you?" Tae Woo snaps back at him.

Though it just got ignored by him. "We need to think about what's important. First, we urgently need to get medicine for Tae Yeon. I'll go to an herbal doctor in the Eastern Forest who has that medicine." Han Dae raised his index finger and point it at the villagers.

"Can you make it with those injuries?" Tae Woo asked him. "I'm suggesting it because I'm the quickest horseback rider in the Wind Tribe~!" He cheerfully responds.

"Hey, is that alright, young chief?" He asks for Hak's permission. "... Just drive a hard bargain on the price." Hak smiled.

"Leave it to Han Dae! I'm off!" He immediately dash off after Hak give him the permission. "That was quick." A man remark. "He's being reckless." Tae Woo commented.

".... Listen you guys... I know your anger. However, the Fire Tribe has a fair amount of forces. I will not allow you to wage war with them right now. I will, without a doubt, manage to do something about this. Even if the river was blocked, it hasn't completely dried up. Entrust your lives to me, shut up, and wait. These are the orders of the Wind Tribe's leader... Son Hak!" Hak declares with a confident smirk on his face.