Chapter 18

"Kija, are you certain?" Yona asks him.
"Yes. Right here... Seiryuu is somewhere inside." He smile confidently.

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"They excavate the rocks and live here?" Hak looks around as they walked in.
"It seems like it." Yuriko nods her head.
"Hold on, it's dangerous! Any careless moves and..." Yoon tries to stop Kija leading them as he walks in front of them all.

"I do not care!"
"It's just that when I entered your village I was put in a cage and nearly killed." Yoon deadpanned.
"We need to be more disecret..."

"We have guests...?" Some people comes out from in front of them.
"Huh?"
'A tenant?! When did he come out...?!' Yoon thinks as he became guarded.

"Bring Seiryuu here!!" Kija who didn't care about anything immediately demand them.
"Now that's being too forward." Yoon once again deadpanned at him.

"......"
".... Seiryuu...?"
"......." The villagers then looks to each other.
"There is nobody here with a name like that." The person who stands in the middle and looks like he's the head of that village told them.

"It's not a name. It is the person who has the blood of the dragon. He does not need to hide. Tell him that these person are waiting." Kija show Yuriko and Yona to them.

The man then glance at Yuriko and Yona, before answers him, "I don't know what it is you are telling me... Don't you have the wrong location? This is nothing but a small village. It's a place where the poor who managed to escape from the conflicts of the Fire Tribe... Thrive in peace. We are not disturbed very much, so this is a bother."

"But..." Kija tries to talk again, but Yuriko cuts him off. "I apologize. We were traveling to find someone, but... It seems he hasn't here." She steps to the front with her usual smile.

"But we are tired from our journey and we have two injured person." As she points at herself and Hak, as he open his robe.

"Will it be alright if we rest here for a little bit?" She ask him.
"That... Must have been difficult. As you can see, we are a poor village. So we cannot provide special treatment..."
"We don't mind. Thank you very much." Yuriko answers him with a smile, then she realise a man that just passed her wear a mask as well as the other behind the head of the village.

"If you don't mind answering... What are those mask for?" Yuriko ask him.
"It is a custom. Those who are unmarried do not show their faces in front of other often..." As he said this, Yuriko notice that something is weird, so she frowns a bit.
"That’s interesting." Yona says as she looks at a man who wears mask.
"It is probably an astonishing thing from your point of view. Oh, and my guests... It is like a maze when you enter this place. Do not wander very far. It is not our responbility... If something happens." He told them... Even though it's more like a warning.

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"I wonder if this place is really the village of Seiryuu." Yoon says this when they went inside and sit down.
"Why?" Yona asked him.
"Unlike in the village of Hakuryuu, they weren't so thankful, and they didn't react to your red hair when they saw it." Yoon answers her.

"Y-Yuriko-san, princess! I definitely feel it! From where Seiryuu is..." Kija flusteredly told them, Yuriko then make a small laugh.

"Silly Kija, we don't doubt you, right Ojousama?"
"Yes of course, we don't doubt you." Yoma nods her head.

"O.. Okay!" He looks very happy after they say this.
"Silly." Hak mocks him, making the two of them starts to fight each other again.

"Well anyway... We know that Seiryuu is close by. We must meet the person himself or we can't get started. Let's go while there's nobody around." Yoon says as he strech him arms.