Chapter 22

"Kija. Do you know where the next dragon is?" Yoon ask him.
"That’s... Right... The next..." Kija trailed off, making Yuriko looks back.
"Of the four... Dragons..." He then slump down on the ground.
"Kija?!" Yona shout in worry. Everyone immediately looks at him, as Yuriko immediately check on him.

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

"It... Must be fatigue. It is because he was digging with all his strength earlier... Hah..." Yuriko sigh.
"Rest in peace..." Hak plops a small piece of cloth on Kija's face.
"I am alive!!" Kija shout in annoyance as he immediately sit up and bring his claw towards Hak.

Yuriko then flick his forehead. "Do not move." She frown at him.
"I... I apologise. My body feels heavy... The location of the next dragon is more hazy than usual..." He said as he lie down again.

"Don't push yourself!" Yona told him.
"We have one other person who can sense the location or the four dragons, but...." Yoon stop talking as everyone turn their heads to Seiryuu.

"He's here? I forgot abaut him because he doesn't speak much." Hak casually says.
"He's actually been there. For a while now." Yoon answer him.

"Seiryuu, do you know the location of other dragons?" Yuriko asked him, as he stay silent, before he just tilt his head.

".... First of all, it seems he doesn't even know what the "four dragons" are." Hak says.
"Ohhhh, how wretched." Kija clench his hand, before then he grab Seiryuu's hand.

"It is not your fault that you do nor know. Nobody has taught you about it until now. From now on, I will tell you everything you need to know about the four dragons. You may call me your big brother." He said this with a charming smile, then the Seiryuu suddenly leap away from there.

"Eh?! He ran away?!" Kija shocked when he saw this.
".... Was it because you look like a pervert, since you said that while panting..?" Yuriko tilted her head while saying this.
"Eh?!"
"Was it because "big brother" was making him uncomfortable?" Hak joined.

They then ran after him.
"Seiryuu!" Yona shout his name.
"A river.... Wow... Even in the land of fire where water is scarce... Did the melting snow summit become a waterfall?" Yoon ask to no one as he looks around.

"Seiryuu...." Kija calls his name as they saw him standing in front of the water, then suddenly he jump into the river.

He's drowning himself?!

"What're you gonna do now, white snake? He's gone and killed himself." Hak said with a straight face, as Kija looks around in panic.

"My fault?! That was my fault?!" Then the Seiryuu suddenly popped out from the river and he raise his hand, which holding a fish.

"Se... Seiryuu...? Could it be that it's... Your way of saying you are thankful?" Kija then accept the fish with a thankful smile. After he accept it, Seiryuu crouch down while shivering on the ground.

"What're you gonna do, Mr.White Snake? He's freezing now." Hak look at Kija with an accusing expression.
"Is it my fault?!" Kija got teary as he ask this.
"Hak-sama, stop taking every chance you can to tease Kija please, and Kija, it's not your fault, so do not worry." Yuriko karate chopped Hak's head as she walks towards Seiryuu.

"Seiryuu. You knew quite well that a river was here." Yoon said, as he still looks at the waterfall, the Seiryuu then point at his eyes.

"Oh! It's because those eyes have the ability of far sight. It looks like you excel in depth perception, too. Is it true we'll turn to stone if we look at your eyes?" Yoon asked him, which making him shakes his head.