Bloody Hell🩸👺(Gods Edition)

Rico's turned into Nightmare demon form still bleeding because he is hurt so bad he can't fight right now so he turned back into Rico, Thor tells Zeus, Torch, and Darkmare to get over there and bring Ralph and Darkness too help with the infection on Rico's neck, Rico barely being able too speak ask's Thor if he will die, with Thor's hands covered in Rico's blood, as Zeus and the others arrives, Rico blackouts. Thor tells them that they have too have Darkmare and Darkness fight off Javier and Wolverine since they are the strongest, and then Torch, and Zeus help with holding down Rico, Ralph you gather everyone too meet us at the Avengers base, Ralph leaving to find everyone and they all go to the Avengers base as Darkmare and Darkness guard the door and Corruption joined them, Rico wakes up with a bright light pointing into his eyes, he tells Thor that he won't make it with out regeneration healing, but Thor reassured Rico that he will make it as Javier and Wolverine make it too the door where they see Corruption, Darkmare, and Darkness looking at them, as Rico is trying too get up but then Torch and Zeus helps Thor hold him down, as he starts too scream they get gauzes and stuffed his mouth making him not be an to talk or scream. Javier showed his fangs at them they are not phased and they all 3 rush towards Javier but Wolverine wants too fight them first by showing he stepped in front of Javier, Corruption rips off Wolverines arms, but with the vampire blood and regeneration it instantly healed, Wolverine throws Corruption against the wall, Darkmare jumps on top of Wolverine in demon form biting him and injecting his demon blood to try to fight the vampire blood. Ralph finds everyone and tells them the plan to helping Rico, Thor tells them he don't know how much longer that Rico can take this pain, with see Thor, Zeus, and Torch washing their hands which is all covered in Rico's blood, Thor puts straps on Rico so they won't have too hold him down anymore, Zeus tells Thor that he can give Rico demon blood too drink that should heal him, Torch says he will give his too, so by mixing Torch's and Zeus's blood in a cup, and take the gauzes out of his mouth, then they see, Rico is a sleep so Thor forced Rico's mouth open and poured the demon blood into his mouth then makes him swallow it, Rico slowly starts too heal, Thor sweating as so as Torch and Zeus from the stress they wrapped up Rico's neck until it healed. Wolverine having demon blood in him manages to fight the infection, and stabs Javier with now Ralph and the other showing up behind Javier, Wolverine throws Javier against a tree, Ralph and the others held him down and putting a muzzle on him so he can't bite them. Rico finally heals and turned into Nightmare demon form and teleported outside in-front of Javier, Nightmare picks up Javier and starts growing with his body lighting on fire to burn Javier until he died, Nightmare ate the remains of Javier and then hugged his friends.