Let It Rip👃🏽💨(special emoji edition)

As Rico is still the same butt plug and Wolfe still hasn't taken it out yet after a week, Rico still head deep into Wolfe's hairy sweaty ass 🍑💦 ,all of a sudden Wolfe let's it rips💨, Rico sniffing in each fart👃🏽,  Wolfe also has not changed his underwear 🩲 over a month, Rico also licking 👅 Wolfe's ass, as Wolfe goes to take a shower🚿 he actually leaves his butt plug in his ass, Wolfe grabs his sponge🧽, and soap🧼, starts washing his dick🍆 first then moving too his ball sack🍒, then taking out his butt plug for a second to wash his ass🍑, then finally finished with his legs🦵🏽. Wolfe putting his butt plug back into his ass and starts putting his clothes on starting with his socks 🧦 then his underwear🩲, then shirt👕, then his shorts🩳 then his shoes 👟 and gets his gym bag🎒to go too the gym too workout🏋🏽, then proceeded too the gym where he farted💨 on Rico's head 👱🏼‍♂️several times and sometimes it lasted almost a minute, then when Wolfe finally finished working out Rico managed too get his shape shift working, but shape shifted into toilet paper 🧻, and sees Vincent with his hairy smelly ass sitting on the toilet 🚽 then started grabbing Rico🧻, as Rico goes into Vincent's ass🍑 eating the shit in it💩. Vincent forgets' a piece of toilet paper🧻 in his shit filled as💩, and then gets up and pulled up his underwear 🩲 leaving Rico in the shitty💩 ass🍑, Vincent started farting💨 so bad🤢, while scratching his dick🍆 and ball's🍒, Rico almost throws up🤮, Rico starts sinking deeper into the shitty💩 ass🍑, and Rico starts falling into the hole🕳 of the ass🍑 the most hairy and smelly🤢 part of Vincent's ass🍑, Rico passes out.