Wolfe And Rico👅

Rico and Wolfe was having sex in bed when they finished, Rico put his face in Wolfe's sweaty hairy armpit, and went to sleep. The next day Rico woke up to having Wolfe's ass in his face, Rico gently pushed him off to get up and take a shower, so Rico told Wolfe to come with him and they did, Rico and Wolfe took a shower together while stroking each other's dick's. Rico being a lot shorter than Wolfe, Rico decided too call Wolfe "daddy" while Wolfe is a lot more hairier than Rico as well, Rico and Wolfe got out of the shower together and put on underwear but no pants or shirts, Rico made breakfast for both of them and got the bong's ready to smoke. Wolfe wanted to fuck Rico right there, but Rico wanted a break and decided to smoke his bong instead, Rico woke up the next day chained up in an unknown place, he tried to scream but he was not heard and he was only wearing underwear, he was chained up tree in the freezing snow, Thor aka, Nightmares half brother, appeared with a knife and started carving Rico's chest and legs. Rico says your not Thor you can't be and continues crying in pain, because the tip of the knife has poison on it but not just any poison the poison to reduce Nightmares power, Rico cry's again begging Thor to let him go, Thor responds by saying no, your gonna be tortured for a very long time hope you get use to it, Rico breaks the chain ,and punched Thor in the face ,but Thor breaks Rico's leg by crushing it with his foot, Rico falls to the ground and cry's and starts bleeding from the mouth, but Wolfe appears behind Thor and slams his head against the tree several times, Wolfe proceeded to help up Rico and take him to their house, where he tries to get the poison out and successfully did so then Nightmares regeneration powers come back too him.