𝐝𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

And suddenly ,
all the love songs were about you

❝ And suddenly , all the love songs were about you ❞

・❥・

"You don't have to come if you don't want to Alora." Eziano said. I was currently on the phone with him as I panicked, not knowing what was appropriate to wear to meet my boss's parents.

"But it would be nice if you did" He continued and I groaned. I honestly didn't want to go. Going would only make things worse for me. This man was immensely beautiful and way out of my league. I couldn't possibly catch feelings for him because if I did, they would never go away, not with me working for him so closely. And the only outcome would be heartbreak. Something I don't have the mental capacity for.

"Eziano can't you just tell them I'm sick?" I whine, walking away from the phone and back to my closet.

"Are you sick Alora?" He said and I could tell from his tone of voice that he was being sarcastic with me.

"Well no but-"

"I'm not lying to my parents, they would nag me 'til kingdom come. Just put on the dress I got you and stop being stubborn." He huffed and I did the same. I didn't want to wear the dress he got me because I didn't want him to spend money on me.

It made me uncomfortable not to mention overthink. I'm not the type of girl that demands money in a relationship, I've always figured it out on my own. Call me stubborn but it's how I'm wired.

I also can't stop thinking that maybe he has done this for all his P.A.'s. He butters them up, spends money on them, fucks 'em, then they're fired the next day.

I've heard rumors about how he runs through P.A.'s like it's nothing. I don't want to be next. But I know that I am judging him without knowing the facts. Yet it's not something I feel comfortable asking him about either.

It's a lose lose situation, honestly.

"I don't know why you felt the need to buy me this dress anyhow. I have plenty of reasonable dresses Eziano." I muttered.

"Don't make me come over there and put it on you myself Alora. Put. The. Dress. On." He said sternly and a shiver ran through me causing me to clench my thighs together.

Geez.

"Fine whatever." I walk back to the phone and pettily hang up. I spin around to grab the dress when my phone rings again. I roll my eyes and ignore it going to take a quick shower.

When I step out of my en suite and into my room once again my phone is still going off. I huff, stomping over to my phone and answer Eziano's call.

"Open the door."

"What- I-" He cut me off by hanging up and my eyes widen at the nerve of him but also his words.

Was he...here?

Shit!

I rush to dry off my body as he pounds on the door like a child. I roll my eyes before rushing to lotion my body and slip on a bra. He continues banging on the door so I forget about the underwear and just rush to put on the dress he got me.

When I get the zipper half way I just give up and go to open the door so he doesn't make the neighbors file a complaint.

"Alora open this door." He demands through the door and I almost leave him outside but I knew he wouldn't stop until I did as he asked.

Thank God the girls aren't home.

I pull open the door, grab his wrist, and pull him inside. I keep my back facing him as I slam the door shut and lock it. I take a deep breath before turning around, prepared to yell at him.

Only when I turn around his hand wraps around my neck, gentle yet rough, pushing me back against the door and smashing his lips to mine.

I moan in surprise, my hands instantly grabbing onto his suit jacket to pull him closer. I kiss him back with the same amount of fervor he gives me. He swipes his tongue past the seam of my lips repeatedly, almost demanding entrance.

When I part my lips slightly he takes the opening, sliding his tongue past my lips and tasting me. He tangles his tongue with mine and I let him take the lead, overwhelmed by him and his taste.

He smelt amazing, like expensive cologne and grown man. He tasted like mint toothpaste and something else that I couldn't place my finger on. Nonetheless, he tasted and smelt amazing and it made me want to jump his bones on the spot.

He pulled away and I whimpered only for him to trail kisses across my cheek to my ear. He stopped at my ear, pulling it between his teeth where earrings were missing. It made my stomach pull with pleasure and I grew hyperaware of my body and how close he was.

I moan lowly and he grunted, releasing my ear. "The things I would to you Alora." He rasped in my ear, his voice deep and husky. It made me shudder and my legs clench.

"Wha-What do you- What are you talking about?" I came to my senses and pushed him away from me with wide eyes. I was disappointed in my actions and how fast I fell for his games. I know I couldn't fall for this man, he knows nothing of boundaries or how to treat a woman.

Not to mention he was my boss.

I needed to get a grip.

"I need to finish getting ready." I walked around him and into my bedroom locking the door behind me.

━━━━⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆━━━━

Whew Chile. That was something alright.

Y'all think she did the right thing by pulling away?

Sorry about the cliffhanger btw 😗.

❝𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮.❞

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・