𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

A sky full of stars and he was staring at her

❝ A sky full of stars and he was staring at her ❞

・❥・

I wake up to the sun, my head pounding as if someone had a hammer to my head.

I groan trying to move but something heavy is on top of me. I turn my head in the opposite direction but the sun is still blaring down on my face.
I huff, opening my eyes to see what's on top of me when I see a head of fluffy hair and realize his arms are wrapped tightly around me.

I start to panic and squirm. He grunts and rolls over, pulling me on top of him. I take the opening to jump out the bed. I examine myself and see that I'm in an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants that are rolled up.

I look under both and see that my same bra and panties from last night are still on.

Thank god.

I look up at Mr. Santoro to see that he has a matching pair of grey sweatpants on but instead of a white shirt, his is black. As I look over him, hazy drunken memories flash through my mind and I try to make sense of them. When I begin to piece the night together, I am mortified.

I was giggling and throwing myself at him like some high school girl. Sure, my intentions were pure and I simply was drunk but he may not see it like that. I run around the room in search of my belongings and rush into his ensuite to change.

As I slip on my dress from the previous night I debate quitting. I don't think I could look the man in the eye again.

This is why you don't drink at work events Alora.

I quickly buckle the straps on my heels and rush to get an Uber. I check my location in Maps and copy and paste it into the Uber app. When I'm done, I check my reflection to make sure I look presentable before leaving his folded clothes on the marble sink counter.

I rush out the bathroom, glancing at his sleeping frame before I rush out of the room and out of his apartment.

... ◌ೄ

 ◌ೄ