𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

Your smile is literally the cutest thing
I have ever seen in my life

❝ Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life ❞

・༊*·˚・

This job means a lot to me.

Her words echo in my head over and over again. They have been since she said them, truthfully. I can't get her out of my head and it's frustrating.

However, it is the only thing both distracting me and calming me while, for the second time this week, my father is trying to tell me how to run my empire.

"And it would be best if you-" He cuts himself off after hearing him talk for twenty minutes straight.

"Eziano Loris Santoro, when I'm speaking to you, you are to listen." He demands with an amount of authority that used to scare me.

"I don't know who you think you are walking into my building trying to demand things from me but last time I checked, I am the Don of La famiglia di sangue Santoro not you. So I would suggest you watch yourself, father."

[Boss] [The Santoro Blood Family]

I love and respect my father but he is out of his mind if he thinks he still has any sort of authority over me anymore. The moment I took over the empire was the moment it became mine and mine alone. Not something we share but something I own.

My father's eyes shine with respect and annoyance and I can tell he's given up. For the day at least.

"If you do not wish to hear my suggestions here, come to the family dinner. Your mother and I miss you dearly." He says standing from his seat in front of my desk. He grins at the mention of my mother and I internally groan.

My parents were unbearable when they were around each other. They acted as if they weren't in their mid-fifties and had the stamina of horses.

"I truly don't wish to hear your suggestions at all dad. Especially after you brought your near-death associates to my building to try and gang up on me." He rolls his eyes at my words.

"Either you agree now or I get your mother to convince you otherwise." He says confidently and this time I groan outwardly.

My mother was the worst person to argue with. She loves to guilt trip people—more specifically me and occasionally my brother— into doing the things she wants. And because she's my mother, I let her do it every damn time.

"Fine I'll come, just get the fuck out of my office," I grumble childishly and my father chuckles.

"Happy doing business with you son." My father says sarcastically and I snort. He turns towards the door to leave but before he can, my office door opens.

"Ezia-" My beautiful P.A. waltzed into the room as if she owned the place and I almost fight a grin. Typically I would be pissed at someone walking into my office without permission or so much as knocking. Yet seeing her be so comfortable in my space made me happy.

My eyes drag over her frame, taking in her appearance. She had her thin-rimmed glasses on, and her hair up in a ponytail with a pink scrunchie to secure it.

With her hair up, it accentuates her collarbones which are on display as she has on a black satin blouse with long puffy sleeves. The top ends right under her breast, providing them with support. The top has buttons down the middle, lining her cleavage. Her flat stomach is exposed and her legs are decorated in all-black leather pants, a black belt with a silver buckle securing them to her slim waist. Her feet are covered in what I presume are her favorite black red bottom heels.

My father looks from her and back to me before he grin. It quickly disappears as he turns back to her and sticks his hand out. I internally groan, knowing what is bound to come next.

"Mr. Santoro, and you are?" My father introduced himself and she looked to me for approval. I reluctantly nodded and mouthed 'my father.' She gave me a look that meant she understood and turned back to him.

"Alora Matthews, Ezi- I mean Mr. Santoro..well the other one.." She pointed to me before continuing, "His P.A." I stifled a laugh and stood to put her out of her misery.

"Dad this is Alora, my new personal assistant. I believe you were on your way out, yes?" He said sarcastically and my father tried to be slick, winking at her, before turning to meet my eyes. 

My father is slightly shorter than me but by no more than an inch, sitting at a good 6'3. "Actually, I was just talking about a dinner we are having," He paused to turn to Alora, "You should join us. My wife would love to meet you Alora."

She jerked back in surprise, "I- uh.. sorry I don't think it would be appropriate for me to-" My annoying father interrupted and I fought the urge to smack him as he said his next words.

"Wouldn't you love if Alora joined us, Eziano." He put emphasis on my name, and I knew it was because she slipped up and almost called me by my first name twice.

I wasn't mad and he took note of that. Which annoyed me, a lot. One thing me father—shit my parents didn't know how to do was mind their fucking business and learn to stay out of mine.

It hadn't annoyed me much when I was younger because I had no desire to pursue a woman, fuck and duck had been how I was wired for a long time. Now that I knew Alora, it was different but my parents didn't need to know that. Especially not when she didn't even know it yet.

I sighed and gave my father the answer he wanted so he would leave, "Of course, anything to distract me from you and mother eating each other's faces rather than the food in front of you."

━━━━⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆━━━━

I feel single when I write this book y'all

I feel single when I write this book y'all. I love them though.

❝𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮.❞

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・