𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐨

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

It's delightful when your imaginations come true ,
isn't it ?

❝ It's delightful when your imaginations come true , isn't it ? ❞

・❥・

"Hi Miss Matthews, my name is Stefan Varano. Mister Santoro has ordered me to start with the handprints in his absence."

Blinking, I nod my head rapidly, pushing my hair behind my ear. I wonder if the requirements to work here include being rather attractive.

Why would you be here then?

Stefan is quite the opposite of Mr. Santoro. His hair is a dusty blonde, his eyes a vibrant blue. But unlike the deadly ones I'm so used to running away from, his are lively and safe. The kind of eyes that instantly put you at ease.

After we set up my handprints for the elevator and doors to exclusive rooms throughout the building, we made our way back to my desk.

"So let's set up your desktop, yeah?" He says, walking around the desk to stand next to me. I roll my chair over slightly to give him some space. His warmth radiates off of him and onto me. He's so warm.

Not nearly as hot as Mr. Santo-

Ok that's enough .

"We don't tend to write down passwords in case of intrusion but I'm sure Mr. Santoro will make an exception while you get settled. Just make sure you don't give this password to anyone." Stefan was rather energetic for it to be so early in the morning. I nodded at his words, making a mental note of them.

He takes a notepad and a pen from my desk, writing down the information. Just as he leaned into me to type the passcode into the computer, the elevator dinged and opened abruptly.

Mr. Santoro stepped out, his dress shoes silent against the marble flooring. His voice boomed throughout the room as he said, "Indietro il cazzo su."

[Back the fuck up]

His voice was deep and rough. Whatever he said in Italian had Stefan jumping back from me as if I had herpes. I turned my head to raise a brow at him but he looked like he was about to piss himself.

He hurried to the elevator as Mr. Santoro muttered something else in his native tongue.

He stormed over to me. Well someone's grumpy.

"I'm feeling a lot more than grumpy Alora. Did he touch you?" His voice rumbled as if he wanted his words to affect me. My cheeks flushed as I felt myself turning pink. Well he should definitely feel accomplished.

"No. Why would he touch me Mr. Santoro?" I whispered and he got dangerously close to me. My eyes drawing up, holding his as he towered over me. Even as I had on heels.

"He was awfully close to you, Miss Matthews." Mr. Santoro said, anger slightly showing in his voice.

Another emotion? Check.

Anger . . .

"As are you Mr. Santoro." I spoke, my voice low and breathy. He made my nerves take over me whenever he was near. My heart was racing and my hands were clammy.

God it's only my second day.

"Touché Miss Matthew." His voice held sarcasm but his face showed he felt anything but humor at the moment. I decided against replying, instead staring down at my shoes.

His finger found its way under my chin as it had the last time we saw each other. He lifted my head to meet his dark eyes once again. The depths of them were never ending and I wondered if he knew the affect he had on me.

If so that'd be quite embarrassing.

"Alora." His voice was now significantly softer as if he were trying not to scared me. I blinked looking up at him.

I blinked.
I blinked.
I blinked.

He huffed, putting his hand down and backing away from me. I fought the urge to whine like a child at the loss of the heat he provided. Ironically he seemed to have a rather cold demeanor.

"I suppose you have your login now, yes?" He questioned, leveling me with his dark eyes. All softness had disappeared and back was the emotionless calculating man.

I searched his eyes for anything that told me he felt emotions like the rest of us humans. When I didn't find anything new, I shook my head and rid myself of the idea.

How confusing.

"Miss Matthews did you hear me?" He muttered seemingly agitated.

Agitation . . .

"Yes, my apologies. I have my login information Mr. Santoro. Thank you." I rushed out in a hurry, not wanting to upset him further.

With that, he nodded and spun on the heels of his dress shoes. As he reached his door he called out to me, "I will send over my calendar and change the line for calls. If you need to transfer anyone of importance to me, send them to line 4."

I took note of what he was saying, my sticky notes already cluttered around my desk from all the new information I've received today.

What an eventful fucking morning.

━━━━⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆━━━━

Oopies. Did I drop something? Yup. Just Alora's crown.

𖨆𖨆

❝𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮.❞

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・