𝐭𝐫𝐞

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you , I could walk in my garden forever

❝ If I had a flower for every time I thought of you , I could walk in my garden forever ❞

・༊*·˚・

Alora.

You know that saying 'beautiful name for a beautiful girl'? Yeah those are my exact thoughts.

All week I tried to keep my mind off of her. But for some god forbidden reason, the feeling of her soft lips under my thumb pad wouldn't leave me for the love of all things heavenly.

Why? Couldn't tell you.

But the fact that she's so pure and well adorable..makes me want to see or well feel where else she may be just as soft. Her other lips might be a great start.

God. Get out of my head.

Standing directly under the warm spray of water, I clench my hands as her pouty little lips flash though my mind.

A growl crawls up my throat as my dick hardens.

Fuck it . . .

Grasping my cock, I begin to stroke myself to the thought of her. Her green eyes, the way her long eyelashes clung together, her curves, the dips in her hips, the way her top lip is slightly smaller than her bottom one as if naturally creating a pout.

Fucking shit, I'm already so close.

"Cazzo" I bite out, holding onto the wall as I come to the thought of her on her knees, sucking me dry. My cum flows down the drain along with the scalding spray of water. I grunt, turning the faucet to its coldest setting.

[Fuck]

˚ ༘🝮⋆。˚·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳. . . . .

"Capo, abbiamo un problema" My right hand man, Primo, says getting straight to the point as soon as I answer the phone.

[Boss, we have a problem]

"Sulla mia strada" I mutter, hanging up and walking out the front door of my mansion, locking it and nodding at the guard.

[On my way]

Getting into the first car in my line of sight, I start the Mercedes and open the metal gate before speeding off into the direction of our main base.

When I reach, my men split like the Red Sea, as I walk into the warehouse.

"What's going on Lio?" I say, and my little brother nods towards the computer screen, he is currently sitting in front of.

Emiliano is my little brother who goes by the name Lio, but is also our tech guy. He can get into every system known to man and then some.

"I got access to last week's camera footage, found this." He says, clicking a few buttons and a security video pops up.