𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

She's the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire

❝ She's the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire ❞

・❥・

The phone rung as I was typing away on the computer.

I jumped at the sound before rushing to answer it.

"Loris Enterprise. This is Alora Matthews speaking, assistant of Mr. Santoro. How can I help you?"

"I see you've adjusted to your new role already Miss Matthews." Mr. Santoro's voice filled my ears and I swooned. When I processed his words, I fought an eye roll, clearing my throat.

"Yes well, it has been about a week since I've started Mr. Santoro. I believe it's appropriate to answer in such a manner, yes?" I mutter and a chuckle sounds on his end. One so unlike him that I feel as if I imagined it.

"Indeed it is Miss Matthews. However that's not why I called. I need you in my office when Mr. Felip comes in for a meeting. I would like your opinion." He said before hanging up. My eyes widened and I scrambled to check the calendar.

I had indeed set up the meeting given that Mr. Felip had called in at the beginning of this week.  But I didn't think I was prepared enough to give input at said meeting.

As I checked the calendar I realized Mr. Felip is supposed to be coming in for the meeting in exactly five minutes. That gave me two minutes to run to the bathroom and freshen up beforehand.

When I get back to my desk, the elevator dings. I straighten out my white button up and stand, pushing back my chair.

Mr. Felip walks past my desk, not even acknowledging me. Clearing my throat, I say, "Excuse me."

He continues to walk in the direction of Mr. Santoro's desk only stopping when I speak, louder this time.

"Mr. Felip, I wouldn't take another step if I were you." I say calmly and he spins around to look at me, raising a brow.

"Last time I checked women don't make orders around here. Stay in your place Miss-" His eyes trail around my desk looking for a plaque but I interrupt his sexist rant.

"I truly don't care when the last time you checked was, you sexist-" I get cut off by the door opening, Mr. Santoro walking out.

"And what exactly is Miss Matthews' place? Do tell Mr. Felip." His voice boomed through the room and I swear Mr. Felip flinched.

"Well she has no significance in the company so I'd say-" Mr. Santoro glared at Mr. Felip and I gulped. I was almost scared for him despite him being a sexist prick.

When his eyes flickered over to me, his eyes soften and he tilted his head as if to ask me if I was okay.

"Guardala nel modo sbagliato, figuriamoci mancarle di rispetto, e ti taglierò la gola con un sorriso stampato in faccia." He grinned but it was deadly. I didn't understand much of what he said but I had a feeling I didn't want to know. I shivered and looked away, gathering my belongings hoping to be excused from this meeting all together.

[Look at her the wrong way, let alone disrespect her, and I'll slit your throat with a smile on my face.]

"Miss Matthews, where might you be going?" He sounded closer than before, as my back was to him. When I froze, he leaned down to my ear and continued, "We still have a meeting to attend to, angelo."

[Angel]

"I was hoping to be excused from the meeting Mr. Santoro." I muttered spinning around and stumbling back at his close proximity.

"No such thing, I want you there. I insist." He says and I meet his dark brown eyes. His pupils dilate slightly as he watches me. Or rather the rise and fall of my breast from my panting chest. I try to slow my breathing as to not to give him the wrong idea.

Suddenly his eyes snapped back to mine, as he cleared his throat. "Please. Your opinion is very important to me Alora."

I was stunned as I stared into his eyes, my own shock reflecting in them. "You genuinely want my opinion? I only just started working under you Mr. Santoro, I know nothing of the business you do. I just set up the meetings, Mr. Felip is right to an extent." I ramble on and his gaze hardens.

"Nothing about the sexist words that left his mouth were right. You are significant to this company and to me. That goes for your opinion as well. You will have time to learn about what I do but for now I'd like you to accompany in this meeting. You don't have much of a choice anyhow Miss Matthews." He stated and spun around on his heels, walking back into his office.

I glanced at Mr. Felip to see him rushing in behind him. I sigh, placing my belongings back down and losing all hope of going for an early lunch.

━━━━⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆━━━━

Possessive Mr. Santoro or Bosy Mr. Santoro ?

Which do y'all prefer ?

Let me know 😊 !

Surprise double update btw 😛 .

❝𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮.❞

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・