𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take serious

❝ The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take serious ❞

・❥・

"Ah yes Miss Matthews, I was just wondering where you might be." Mr. Santoro said into the phone.

I cleared my throat, standing from my bath and placing my phone down on the counter. I put the call on speaker before retrieving my towel.

"Well, I didn't plan on attending the work event." I say in respond, wrapping and rewrapping the towel around my body, distracting myself as I wait for his response.

"Oh nonsense, it's a work event and you are my P.A. You must come, I insist Miss Matthews." He said and I sighed knowing I couldn't deny this tattooed man for the life of me.

"Alright, I'll be right over." I said and hurriedly bid him a good bye before hanging up and rushing to get ready.

... ◌ೄ

As I walk into my workplace for the second time today, I suddenly get nervous. I decided on a silk black body con gown. It has a mermaid hem and flows out at my ankles, hiding the entirety of my black open toe heels.

My second favorite heels, with gems coating the straps that secure my feet in the shoe. My toes are painted a creamy white, the only thing peaking out from under the skirt of my dress.

As I walk towards the elevators, my heels click on the tiled floor echoing through the large lobby. As I reach a closer proximity to the elevator, I hear a familiar voice shouting orders in Italian.

"Esci dalla mia vista prima che ti uccida."
[Get out of my face before I kill you.]

My footsteps stutter as the person Mr. Santoro is talking to rushes away from him.

Why would he say that? Surely he wouldn't kill him.

I clear my throat at an attempt to forget his words. I begin to walk closer to him but stop in my tracks when he turns towards me.

My eyes drag over his body from his tousled wet hair, full lips, and chiseled chin. To his fitted Mario Moyano suit that clings to his muscular arms and lean frame. All the way down to his long bulky legs that fill out his slacks.

When my eyes meet his, I flush at the fact that he caught me checking him out. His face remains cold but his eyes darken when he takes in the sight of me.