𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢

◌ ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

You are the person I'll never stop looking
for in a crowded place

❝ You are the person I'll never stop looking for in a crowded place ❞

・༊*·˚・

I'm utterly fucked. To make matters worse, my brother is purposely provoking me.

"You have a job to do Emiliano, why are you still here?" I mutter tiredly as I look at the documents in front of me.

"I'm worried about you brother. You seem extra.." He pauses to find the right words.

"Wound up." He finishes, "More that usually at least. Is it because of Alo-"

My eyes snap up to his and I cut him off with a cutting glare.

He's fucking testing me right now and I'm not in the mood. Not after the meeting that just took place in this very room.

My father, former Don of La famiglia di sangue Santoro, came to my fucking company with his former allies aka my current ones, trying to tell me how to run my business and my fucking crime famiglia.

[Boss] [The Santoro Blood Family] [Family]

And those old hags just nodded along with everything my father had to say. Whatever bullshit he decided to come here to spew was utterly pointless because the famiglia is flourishing in a way it never did when he was the Don.

[Family] [Boss]

And the fucking cherry on top is my brother making assumptions and statements that he has no business making. Let alone the fact that he's fucking wrong. Alora is the only thing going good for me right now.

She's the last thing that would have me "wound up."

"She's just a girl Eziano, she's not important to la famiglia or the company. I don't understand why you're so stressed over her."

[The family]

"She's important to me and she will be your future boss so watch your fucking mouth Emiliano." I ground out, my teeth clenched with growing agitation.

Before he can reply, I hear the sound of light footsteps. Her footsteps.

I turn my head and lock my eyes with hers. I clench my eyes closed in agitation.