Part 35: Tokyo City

ابدأ من البداية

Roy: *Activates his Ken Haki* Best shot we got.

Reed: *Activates his Ken Haki* Come on... There should be a large enough power source for our Haki to act up.

Roy: Got a signal.

Reed: So do I.

Roy: I got that way and you go that way.

Reed: I hear you. Hopefully, this'll work.

Roy: Let's just go. *Runs off*

Reed: *Runs off*

*Reed POV*

Asuka: I can only Imagine what Homura would say if she saw me wearing these. "Cut it out Asuka! Do you think these missions are some kind of joke! You're a Shinobi not a cosplayer, so get it together!"

Reed: *Opens the door* I am here- *Slips and faceplants on the floor*

Asuka & Yumi: Reed!? You're back! Wait are you okay!?

Reed: I'm okay!

*Roy POV*

Roy: There you guys are-

Homura: *Sneezes* E-eh!? Hey Roy! Fancy seeing you here! Got back from training!?

Roy: Sure did! But uh... Why are you all dressed like that? *Points at them*

Homura: *Sneezes again and again* Ugh... I've been sneezing all day and that can only mean one thing. Asuka's talking about me again!

Roy: How does that even work-

Homura: Cut all this part time job out! We need to get back to training so we beat Asuka and the others next time we meet them!

Roy: DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!?!

Homura: Shut up Roy! Shouldn't we be off training!

Roy: Why are you so fixated on beating them!? It's like you left Hanzō-

Haruka: Well we kind of did.

Roy: Why though?

Mirai: Homura wanted to do her own thing and as her friends we followed her.

Roy: Uhm okay?

Homura: So should we train or not!?

Haruka: We weren't the ones who asked for this. You were the one who wanted a large turkey for Christmas. And that costs money.

Hikage: Being Renegade Shinobi doesnt pay well. So we need to work for some fresh meat.

Roy: *Reasonably disturbed*

Yomi: I was thinking of making a delicious sprout cake for Christmas.

Homura: *Grits her teeth* It's either turkey or training. This is truly the hardest decision I have to make.

Roy: I can pay-

Homura: Be quiet I'm trying to think!

Roy: But I can pay-

Homura: SHUT UP!!

Roy: T_T Yes ma'am...

Homura: I have an Idea! *Starts rapidly tapping the floor*

Roy: *Jumps back: You almost stepped on me!

Homura: Come on!

Roy: Aren't your skirts going to like you know, raise up?

Everyone: ...

Homura: NAH! That won't happen.

Roy: Bet.