"You've been all over eachother." Stanly said giving a knowing smile to Bill,

"Affectionate." Bill finally said, smiling down at the cuddling two.

"Mainly Richie." Stanly said with a smirk, Richie flipped him off.

"Eds just makes me comfortable, fuck off."

Eddie's stomach started tingling as his face became pink, Richie got the same feeling but paid no attention to it.

"Y-yeah, Richie just annoys me." Eddie said, trying to not be obvious, though his hand was now brushing through Richie's hair.

"Just admit it," Bev said perking up, "you guys are already dating aren't you."

"No!" Eddie said, eyes wide, "Why do you guys think that? I'm not- we're not- why do you-"

"So many reasons." Beverly said crossing her arms, she looked down at Richie his eyes closed,

"Did he just fall asleep?" She asked in disbelief,

"No." Richie said, keeping his eyes closed, "He's tired and upset that Eddie stopped playing with his hair." He huffed,

Eddie looked down at him, his mouth open he removed his hand, making Richie frown,

"You saying things like that is why they think we're dating Rich!"

"So?" He said opening his eyes, "Were not, so why does it matter so much?" He turned and looked at Eddie.

"I'm sorry, what?" Mike says getting their attention, "You're literally laying in between his legs and he was playing with your hair. How do you expect us to believe that you're not dating."

"Because we're not, why is it such a big deal to you guys." Richie said with an annoyed huff.

"Oh, is trashmouth actually annoyed right now?" Stanly said aggravating him more.

"Fuck you guys." He said standing up, Eddie retracted his legs as Richie walked past the rest of the losers.

They all watched him leave, once he was out of sight they all turned back to Eddie,

"What?" He asked, anxiety creeping in.

"Just go calm him down." Beverly said with a sigh, "Tell him we were just joking."

Eddie grumbled before standing up and walking out to follow Richie, he found him outside Stanley's window, watching the sunset.

Eddie stepped out the window, sitting on the roof with his friend, "You okay Rich?"

"Yeahp." He said adding an unnecessary P sound at the end.

"They were just messing with us."

"Always fucking around." Richie said looking over to Eddie.

"Yeah." Eddie replied, a nervous smile on his face, they both looked back to the sky.

"I don't know why," Richie started, Eddie looked over at him, waiting for him to continue, "I just like being "affectionate" with you." He said using air quotes.

Eddie took a deep breath, his face becoming hot, "Me too Rich."

Richie smiled, looking over to Eddie, they smiled at eachother. Awkward Eddie turned back to the sunset, "The sky looks so pretty."

Richie didn't look back, "It is." He groaned as he stood up, Eddie looking back up at him and letting him pull him to stand as well.

They stood very close, Richie holding onto Eddie's arm, Richie was about to pull away when Eddie's grip tightened.

"Eds," he said with a smirk, "I know you really want to kiss me right now but we've got friends waiting."

Eddie let go of him, pulling away, "Gross Rich." He said with a scoff, he climbed through the window first, hoping Richie wouldn't notice him become flustered.

Richie laughed as he climbed through the window behind him, both walking back into the library. The group was giggling,

"What the fuck are you guys doing now?" Richie said stepping forward and throwing his arm around Eddie's shoulders.

Beverly turned and smiled at the two, "We're playing this game Ben heard of."

"It's called paranoia."

"Sounds fun." Eddie said sarcastically as Richie dragged them to the group,

"How do you play?" Richie asked forcing Eddie down next to him on the floor.

*** *** ***

Okay so the game paranoia sounds really fun,

I didn't make it, I have no claim to the game.

I read it in a different Reddie fanfic but I can't remember the name of it

So paranoia is a game where you sit in a circle and whisper a question to the person beside you.

They answer out loud and then you flip a coin, if it lands on heads then they have to say the question out loud. If it lands on tails you're safe and nobody else knows what you were asked.

:)