Tathiannah's POV

• Dedicated to Karla Angela S. Turla

PHOTO OF TATHIANNAH ON THE SIDE >>>

Meanwhile, I was sitting in the garden reading, I glanced over at Huntress and saw a book propped open in front of her but she was looking around, Lei was under the tree, asleep.

"You wouldn't find him." I said. Huntress turned to me, questioned.

"Who?" she asked.

I looked up from my own book to her, "He may be loud and obnoxious, but he is very secretive, a combination of someone you can't trust."

"Who are we talking about?" Lei asked, sitting up and yawned.

"Romeo Lee." I never took my look away from Huntress, she looked back at her book, I grinned. It may have been ten years, but you haven't changed a bit. I thought. This was exactly like when we met Winter back in Elementary.

"But he's really nice." she says.

"No, he's a brat!" I snapped and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. We were only five years old and we were out at the garden after Gradfather Robynn just introduced us to Winter. He's Hunter's and Huntress' cousin at their father's side. I never met him since he was always travelling with his parents who, like all ours, were archeologists. But Grandfather Robynn demanded his parents to lock him up with us here at NSA.

Huntress walked towards the bush of roses, "Do you like roses Tatheey?" that was her nickname for me.

I walked toward her, ""Yes."

"And have you tried picking one?"

"Once," I answered, "But i never did it again."

"Why not?", we walk toward the patch of daisies.

"Cause I'd get pricked, silly."

"But would you still want to pick one?"

"Sometimes."

"What about daisies?" she asked again, "Do you like them?"

"They're ok, I guess."

This time she faced me, "Which one do you like most?"

"A rose." I answered her with conviction almost without thinking,

Then she smiled, "It’s funny isn't it?" I gave her a questioned look, "How much you want a rose that could prick you, when you could have a daisy that is as beautiful."

I looked at her surprised. "Winter just got separated from his family; you remember how hard that was. But it was easier for us since we always had each other, but Winter is all alone, this is the first time he's separated from uncle and aunty. So give him a chance ok?" she asked, "He is my cousin after all."

I shook my head, remembering that day. Big words for a five year old, I thought. But that's how she is, she's wise beyond her years, and love riddles and stuff. Besides, she was right about Winter, he isn't such a bad guy, after all, he is my fiancée.

"We told you to stay away from him Huntress, he's bad news." Lei said.

Huntress dropped the book on her lap, "Why do you say that?" she asks, "He seemed harmless to me."

Lei chuckles, "Yeah right, let's see you make Hunter believe that crap."

Huntress raised a brow and was about to ask what Lei meant, but I stood up. "Speaking of Hunter, we should go."