Drew (POV)

• Dedicated to Lydia So Turla

PHOTO OF DREW ON THE SIDE >>>

"You got it?" I asked.

"Yeah, old school all the way." he said. "How many bullets do you think I'll need?"

I grinned, "Since you don't want bloodshed, three would do," I said, "and that's just for the guards on the door."

He grinned as he choose among his guns which to bring. He finally chooses a TT-33 and started to load it. It was a gift given by Grandfather Chzarles on his 18th birthday a few months ago, he had it specially made with a wooden handle where the Cayce family crest was carved on one side and the Red Dragon's on the other. He wanted Romeo Lee to learn how to use it since we'll be leaving NSA soon. He had us taught to fight since were 5 years old, by 10 we were sent to NSA.

Romeo Lee checks on the gun as if he was born with it. Well, with how frequent his been holding a gun, might as well assume that. He was never that big a fan of violence, much more killing. It’s because he wants to keep the students of NSA to be safe that he ended up as a dog of the NSA administration.

"I just want to keep Ash safe." I remembered him saying. It was pure innocence; we didn't know that we'd be doing assassin duties.

Then I see him cock the gun and point out the window as if shooting a target, he grinned.

"Seriously Romeo Lee, this may sound easy, but let's not underestimate him." I said, "He is smart, he'll do anything to stay alive."

"Funny," he grins, "that's what I intend to do too." he gives me a look, "And I always get what I want."

I smiled and nodded, "Ok, if all goes as planned you'll be back here before the afternoon class starts. He puts his gun on his belt gun strap and walked toward the window.

"I'll see you then." he says and jumped out the window.

We were on the second floor of the SDU building, and I know he'll be landing at the front lawn without scratch; this was his way of pumping his adrenaline. Something he'll need to summon his element. The elementals of the SDU were usually the ones who were ordered to kill outside NSA. NSA fears no one, politicians, royal blood lines, gangsters, anyone who they think will be a nuisance to the academy, especially those who says they'll be telling the world of NSA.

I walked up to the window and looked outside, watching Romeo Lee run to the forest just across the street. He'll have to go through the forest to reach the walls and the exit made for the SDU students. After that he'll have to teleport to the location of the target, kill him, teleport back to the walls of NSA and in class, as simple as that. To teleport was what the members of SDU have in common, we were all required to learn it, for this purposes. But Romeo Le had been caught a hundred times for playing around with it.

NSA, North Star Academy houses the smartest and strongest students in the world, in respect with their talents of course. Some here are musicians, artists, scientists, the works, students practically runs the whole island. The only thing we have in common is that we all know and is required to fight. It was for safety purposes.

Since we were all so important even outside, since some of us are from rich families many of us here had already been kidnapped a couple of times, so the former chairman decided to make fighting legal, anyone can start a fight anytime, anywhere, even with teachers around.

It felt good to be in a fight, I must admit, but then again, if you are way too high on the ranking system, no one would be in their right mind to fight with you. Like Romeo Lee, he's an elemental so he's feared by a lot of students except by the Student Council, especially not by the Student council President, Hunter.