The emotional reunion

Start from the beginning

All the pain and tiredness which she had been hiding beneath flooded out all at once. She let out everything her love guilt pain weakness strength doubts clarity everything. She let everything out, she bursted out.

Till that time he thought he was dreaming, but when hot tears fell on his face, he jerked, he jolted awake, back to the reality, if there was one thing he could'nt stand to see, it was when she was in pain and she was in tears, as the realisation struck , his eyes widened and his hands shot in a second to wrap around her. He hugged her, hugged her so tight that he feared if there was atleast a millionth of a centimeter space, he would lose her again. He had already done , he would never and he could never afford to do it again.

As she cried , he hugged her taking into his arms still more feeling her presence, feeling her fragrance , feeling her energy and feeling her warmth and love. How much he had missed her and craved for that, to feel her presence by the side of him , near to him.

As his hands shot out to hug her she felt the familiar warmth with her memories flooding back, all those moments of joy that they shared together, moments of happiness, moments of bliss and love.

He slowly removing his grip on her, placing his hands on her shoulders , he gently pulled her back facing her. She was still crying her eyes turned sore and red. Looking into his eyes , she managed "I am sorry Shiv " as her hands gently placed on his chest. She could feel his heart , which is beating wild , wild for her love.

"No... please don't be " he shook his head slowly as his hands went out to wipe her tears. She have had enough, now no more. wiping her tears he pulled her towards him placing his hands on her cheeks as he kissed her , kissed her all over the face pulling her to him , pushing her hugging her , he was happy , he was finally happy , he was at peace, he could ask for no more. He kept on kissing her as his eyes started to tear, all his pain and misery he let it out , he let all his love and longing out. He gently took her hand and kissed the palm which slapped him.

"I deserved it " he said placing her palm on his cheek.

"No " she shook her head vigorously. "No you didn't and never " she leaned in again to kiss him , this time wildly. As the time slowly passed they lost in each other warmth , hugging and kissing each other.

They didn't know how long they were like that, as the time went by , Nithya slowly pulled back from the hug and looked up to see him. She smiled as she spoke,

"the last time I didn't had the chance to protest or agree , but this time out of my will completely I say, kidnap me Mr kidnapper,take me away somewhere far, I don't want anything. Please Shiv take me from here" She was so frightened to lose Shiv again.

Straightening her hair and pushing strands of hair from her face , he answered her "No Vaish not now, there is still something left to complete, but for now let's get out of here, Evil eye 's men are everywhere, we need to get out from here soon" he led her out taking her hand. She followed him without any worry or questions.

There was a car waiting for them. They both soon got into it and settled themselves there. The drive started. All that tiredness and sleeplessness hit her, She leaned onto his shoulder and closed her eyes to relax, wrapping her arms around his hand as she leaned. Calming himself down, he rested his head against hers as his hand went up to keep her still as he patted her gently.

The car came to halt,he woke her up.She opened her eyes and gave a look at her surroundings. He signalled her to get down. One of his men opened the car door for her. She got down taking in the surrounding. They were at a mini colony where there were blocks of buildings on either side and to centre was the big building. The houses seemed well maintained and newly built. There were few people around ,some old,some young ,really small kids,middle aged of all kinds. As their eyes fell on her and Shivaay,they slowly moved towards them.