「 28; Forget It 」

▬▬▬▬

During their peaceful dinner, Sunghoon can't help but feel uneasy by the place they were in.

A waiter then came up to them, snapping Sunghoon out of his trance. Asking them what they want to have for tonight.

Once Jake finished stating his order, the female went closer to the younger. Too close.

"What about you sir? What would you like to have?" She said with a sly grin.

To say that Sunghoon felt uncomfortable was an understatement. Though this doesn't go unnoticed by Jake.

While Sunghoon stated his order, the waiter kept giving him flirty glances. This caused him to avoid contact with her no matter how much she was stepping over his boundary.

"Honestly, why are you even working here when you're just trying to hit on my boyfriend so shamelessly. You could've taken the chance to work in a club or something if you're so desperate to get a man or even a woman for yourself."

Jaeyun voiced out once the younger was finished with his order. The mentioned waiter scoffed, turning her back on them, and walked away.

"Thank you.." Sunghoon uttered quietly. Still shaken up by the waiter.

"Anytime. I don't want other people to get what's clearly mine.." He whispered the last part to himself. Gazing at the younger and giving him a comforting smile.

To Sunghoon, there was something in the way Jake looks at him that makes him feel.. vulnerable. At the same time, it's as if he would protect him from any danger near.

But he loves him. He loves him so much.

🍷

Loud chattering all around him. The sound of people walking around the busy place surrounds him. The male watches as his friends laugh and tease. Forgetting about their food in front of them.