「 23; Truth 」

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The night after that, Sunghoon laid on his bed staring at his palm. The scar is gone. It amazed him how the other's touch healed not only his hand but also his soul.

blood for blood..

A common term from centuries ago. Wherein two people seal some kind of deal or promise. Mixing that liquid as they become one.

It's the vampire who pays the human back. It's him who gives his blood for the person most dear to him. The younger helped him countless of times, now it's his turn.

Sunghoon's mind is all filled with Sim Jaeyun. Along with the wish he made that he hopes will come true.

You could say that he's very much whipped.

🍷

Dashing from left to right, the woods was suprisingly quiet. The boy decided to go hunting by himself that night. No animals or any other creatures were found.

He then saw two figures from afar. One backing away and the other doing the opposite. Looking closely, it was two different beings. A human and a vampire.  It was the mortal who had the upper hand as he stabbed the vampire by the neck. And it doesn't seem like a normal weapon.

The boy's eyes widened at the sight. It disgusted him. Accidentally moving back, a small crack was heard. The man from his view examined around the place if someone was watching him. Seeing that there was nobody, he went on with his duty and put the body into a bag. Then dragged it to his car and threw it into the trunk. The man drove off to somewhere hidden.

The boy let out a sigh, thinking whether he should follow the guy or not. Because of curiosity, he went on with going after the suspicious car.

He saw the car parked but there was no one in it. Temptation running over to him if he should check in it or not. Though the good in him tells him not to do it. He'll just wait for the man to come out.

The place screams 'suspicious'. It was hidden from the city and it's disguised as a two-story building. For sure that there's some kind of headquarters in the basement.

Not long after, the boy enetered the building which was filled with shelves, crates, and some rooms. As if it's a mave where there's no exit. The rooms were empty looking and very spacious.

Hearing footsteps nearing, the boy quickly hid in the dark for him not to be seen. Peaking at the side, he covered his mouth with both of his palms after knowing the face of that man.

The atmosphere was suffocating, like a game of hide and seek, only that it's a near death situation.

The man felt like he's not alone in the room. Like there's someone watching him. Looking at his every move with red eyes.

On the other hand, the boy was trembling as every breath he takes, the nearer the man is. No words were shared between them.

Before he knew it, the man was already behind him who harshly grabbed the nape of his neck, turning the boy to face him.

"Jungwon??"

"H-heeseung hyung─"

The older let go of him, sighing deeply. A friend of his, stalking him and now knows the truth. The teary-eyed Jungwon doesn't know what to do.

"hyung.. why?"

"i was hired by the government.. i do this for the good and protection of us humans. you're one too jungwon."

"by only a half! i'm not siding with you.."

Yes he cared for the mortals, but also for the vampires, the other supernaturals. If you look at this situation, it's the humans who are the monsters. Attacking innocent creatures because of stupid stereotypes.

"Jungwon. I don't kill these beings anymore, well it's not my job right now"

"why are you telling me these.."

"Because i know you're curious, you'll be stalking me for answers. I know you're aching to tell these to our friends, but i won't let you do that"

Getting a hold of the younger's wrist, he drew a line on it using his blade. Watching the blood drip down, the blood of a halfling. He'd use this for an experiment in which the government partakes.

"You know what I'm capable of, Jungwon. Let's just keep this as our little secret."

▬▬▬▬

── "우린 마치 like a moonlight~"

anyways, section is open for QnA ➤

i'll check your questions to see if they are answered or not, this is for the book to be somewhat longer :>