「 03; Request 」

▬▬▬▬

"Thank you for today Jake"

The other replied with a smile, the younger going upstairs to change for the night. He was glad that he could experience that feeling again, freedom.

Sunghoon always longed for freedom. He thought that once he would move out, he can live his life the way he wanted it to be. I guess fate has already decided it's choice.

He heard the older's voice calling him for dinner. Snapping out of his thoughts, he quickly went out of the room to finally taste a proper meal for the day.

"i think I'll hit the sacks for tonight"

"alright, night hoon"

Going up the stairs, he did his routine and flopped down on the bed. Maybe Jake wasn't that bad at all, at least that's what he thought. There was a high chance he could change, he just hoped he would.

On the other hand, the older stayed in the kitchen for a while after doing the dishes. He went to the locked cabinet and opened it looking for his so called wine. Jake took the bottle and pour the liquid onto a glass taking a sip of that sweet savory flavour.

Refilled his glass as he was still yearning for the taste. A ding could be heard near him and once he opened the notification, he smiled a bit looking at the message.

No it was no love one to him, it was just a friend requesting for something he most likely owned as the messenger ran out of it.

🍷

Next morning, someone arrived at their home suprisingly early in the morning. Only the older was awake at the moment expecting that someone to come.

He opened the door welcoming the person who flashed a smile then went inside his home.

"Long time no see?"

"It was just two weeks Sunoo"

"well then, you have some extra right?"

Jake nodded guiding the boy named Sunoo to where it was placed. Unlocking the cabinet once again, he let the other choose which type he wanted.

"I'll get these two types, you know how Ni-ki loves this"

"oh right you turned him already, take as much as you like"

The guest stayed for a while sharing some events and experiences of the others who were of the same kind.  It was amusing to Jake hearing new things that happened with them. But then Sunoo halted sensing something unusual.

"Hyung, do you perhaps have someone in here too?"

"why do you ask?"

"whatever, congratulations to your human i guess.."

They both communicated using telepathy to not reveal themselves to the person whom the younger sensed lived here too. For Sunoo, it was a sweet scent but it seemed too familiar.

But the human woke up to the sight of his housemate and a very close friend who he never expected to come. To not get caught, he hid behind the wall upstairs peaking at the sight and try to listen to their conversation.

Not long after, Sunoo left the home satisfied with what he had right now. Sunghoon quickly went back to his bedroom acting like nothing has happened.

"why did you think it was a good idea to spy on us hm?"

▬▬▬▬