「 17; Bed 」

▬▬▬▬

"sleep with me."

"w-what no─"

"you want something worse?"

I guess Sunghoon didn't have any other choice. He went towards the bed and slowly rested his body. It was more comfy than what he had. Like a fluffy cloud hovering at the skies.

Jake who was already on the mattress, turned his head to meet Sunghoon's orbs. It looked empty. No glistening or whatever. Dark irises filled with fear and another unknown feeling.

The older decided to pull him closer engulfing him into a hug. Now it was Sunghoon on top of Jake who's hands were around his waist. A light pink hue illustrated around his face. Lucky for him, he was facing the other way.

"mmh, you smell so sweet"

The vampire turned his head to rest on the younger's shoulder. Sunghoon started panicking inside, his heart pounding quickly.

"are you scared again hoon? I can hear the beatings in you"

Jake whispered, his lips hovering around the younger's ear. Sunghoon was still not used to this kind of Jake even after how many days they stayed together.

"don't worry, I'm not going to feed on you today. I just want to be with you."

Those last few words were stuck with Sunghoon through the night. Fortunately for him, Jake's kind doesn't have the ability to read minds unlike the ones in fantasy stories.

It all went like this. Sunghoon starting to find some comfort in the other and Jaeyun caressing the boy. He would sometimes sneak his palms in that would come in contact with Hoon's skin.

The younger felt sleepiness taking over making his eyes all droopy. He mumbled a small 'goodnight' then drifted off to dreamland while thinking..

should he side with bloodsucking creatures?

or a protective hunter who will always pay the large price?

🍷

"Are you trying to scare me away?"

Jaeyun chuckled but why would the older even say those things to someone who is of the same kind as his rival.

"I'm just saying the truth Jaeyun."

"Stop calling me by my real name Heeseung"

"hm, I guess the Sim family is still staying strong huh"

"what do you mean?"

"don't you know what happened to the rest of them?"

He couldn't believe it. Jaeyun's mind all filled with rage and hatred. "it was him.."

"ah ah, now don't attack me yet, let me just tell you..

one wrong move with sunghoon and you'll end up like them"

▬▬▬▬

── nothing to say abt this chapt..

but im just gonna say that enhypen are fully recovered!!!