「 07; Blood 」

▬▬▬▬

"Look what we have here."

Sunghoon was too focused with those cabinets not knowing the older already arrived back. Jake was looking down at the younger who started shaking in fear.

"you found out huh?"

"get away from me!"

He tried to distance himself from the other who was grinning at him. A palm gripping onto his arm preventing him from moving away.

"hoonie, what's gotten into you?"

"shut up."

He can't even look at his gaze and sinister smile which made it even more difficult to breathe. The atmosphere around them was tight and gloomy.

Sunghoon successfully got out of Jaeyun's grip then ran to the front door using all his strength to unlock it. But a pair of hands surrounding his waist.

"now that you know.."

Turning the boy arround harshly making him lean his back against the door, his tone getting deeper.

"..I won't let you get away that easily."

Jaeyun's face now nearing his, slowly opening his mouth showing him those canines growing longer forming another grin. The older lifting up the boy's chin making eye contact with him. Those once dark orbs slowly turning into scarlet ones.

Saying that Sunghoon is terrified is just an understatement. Poor boy was doing all he can just so he could maintain his balance and try not to freak out even more.

"I could finally get a taste of this delicacy once again."

One hand around his waist, the other holding the crook of his exposed neck. Jaeyun leaned closer as the scent grows stronger.

Not long after, his fangs sank down into that sweet milky skin of the younger.

For Sunghoon, it felt like daggers were stabbed through him. Like sharp needles sucking the life out of him. The pain was unbearable.

Jaeyun on the other hand was enjoying every sip he would get. No drops of blood can be as better as his.

He dug his teeth deeper making the other flinched in surprise while tears were flowing making his vision blurry. It didn't help when the older tightened the grip on his neck slowly blocking his ability to breathe.

Sunghoon felt like it's been minutes of feeding. He could feel the blood being taken away while his skin is turning pale. Jaeyun could hear the cries and breathes of the younger.

Finally, he retracted his fangs from the other's neck making him fall to the ground. Wiping off that crimson liquid stained around his face; walking away, satisfied with his work.

The boy laid there trying to make a sound but couldn't. Blood still dripping out of his neck, slowly passing out.

"you're a fucking devil Jaeyun.."

▬▬▬▬

── ah the long awaited scene :)