Vansh's obsession! 😈

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were puffed up due to continues crying, she was just lost somewhere.

Riddhima entered inside, she was wearing a black saree and her hairs were folded in bun, with silver metallic bangles in her slim wrist, all these accessories were adding more Grace to her looks!

She start collecting her phone and purse to depart for her clinic when suddenly Vansh come outside from the washroom after taking bath!

Riddhima turned around and saw that
Vansh was standing there, he was wearing a denim jeans but was shirtless!
His hairs were wet and he was trying to dry his wet hairs with a towel!

No doubt he was looking dangerously hot and Riddhu couldn't resist herself to checkout him from top to bottom!

Vansh chuckled seeing her and immediately Riddhima realise that she is been cought shamelessly gawking at Vansh, so to avoid any embarrassment she averted her gaze towards others side.

Vansh moved towards her and slightly slide his hand on her waist, she gasped and bumped into his hard chest!

Riddhima - Vansh....what are you doing?

She was breathing heavily due to their extreme proximity!

Vansh dropped the the towel on the couch and leaned towards her ear -

Vansh - Sweetheart I must say u look drop dead gorgeous!

His deep baritone and bold words send chills down her spine and her cheeks were turned hot crimson red but what he did next made her froze on her spot as after complementing her he softly bites her earlobe!

Riddhima closed her eyes feeling him so close to her!

She could feel her heart beating horribly in her ribcage due to Vansh's bold move!

Riddhima -Va.. Vansh....

She was not able to utter a single word as due to their proximity moreover Vansh will bite her earlobe!is What she never expected even in her dreams!!

Vansh smirked seeing his effect on her but Riddhima remaind still at her place and she even didn't opened her eyes due to shyness!

Vansh ruffled his wet hairs on her face to bring her back from her shocking state and immediately Riddhima opened her eyes with a jerk feeling cold water droplets on her face.

Her face has turned like a red tomato due to shyness and she immediately freed herself from his tight grip but seconds later Vansh again pulled her towards himself and opened her Messy bun and within a fraction of seconds her silky hairs were opened, some hair strands were coming on her face and this was making her more beautiful!

Vansh - you look even more beautiful when these soft hairs of yours are open sweetheart!

He said while placing a strand of hair behind her ear from her face!

His deep baritone was enough to make her feel butterflies in her stomach!

Vansh smirked and asked her -

should I drop u sweetheart?
His husky voice was making her more nervous.

Riddhima - no...no I..I can go by my self! She was stammering due to shyness and Vansh was enjoying her reaction!

He chuckled and said

Okay sweetheart as you wish... but let me remind you, you are not permit to leave me at any cost because you are just mine and nobody I repeat nobody can separate us until and unless one of us looses our breaths!

Riddhima was beyond shocked from Vansh's bold statement!
Obsession was clearly visible in his dark eyes...

Riddhima gulped seeing his
Insane behaviour towards her!