Noticing the large surfboard hanged on top of the wall, you asked him "You surf?"

Nahoya plopped down on his bed and replied "Yeah kinda, I've never used that surfboard though"

"Why not?" you gingerly asked without looking away at the surfboard as you imagined the peach-haired male in a tan with his hair all wet while surfing through the ocean waves. Just the thought of it is enough to make you swoon.

"Never got the chance to"

"Ah, I see—omg! you know how to play the keyboard!?" You exclaimed as soon as your eyes landed on the keyboard that's been covered by a piece of cloth "Please play at least one song! I wanna hear you play!"

"Ehh...not really feelin' it"

Glancing at the keyboard again, you noticed a fair amount of dust on top of it. He probably doesn't use it that much but even so, you still wanted to hear him play. It would be fun to see Nahoya, one of the most violent delinquent you know, gracefully play such an instrument.

He lazily raised his head and looked at you whose eyes were sparkling as you beg him again "C'monnn! please?"

The only reason he's hesitating about playing right now is that he's not sure if he could play well, it's been a while since he touched the instrument and practiced but since you're begging him right now with such a cute pouty look...

"fineee" He sluggishly got up from his bed and sat on the chair "Don't complain if it ain't up to your expectations"

"Okay!"

Sitting down in another chair beside him, you watch him carefully remove the cloth as his thick and long fingers graze the keyboard.

He decided to play one of the few songs he's pretty confident in, which is Canon in D by Pachelbel. It took him quite some time to memorize it and by now he can play it confidently without looking at any music sheets.

Nahoya took a deep breath before landing his fingers on the keyboard as he started playing.

The first few minutes of hearing him play made you widen your eyes in astonishment as your mouth was left agape. To think that those same rough and callous hands that savagely punched hundreds of men, could delicately play the keyboard. Perhaps this is what they call gap moe.

 Perhaps this is what they call gap moe

"Woah... you know a classical song, this is unexpected. I honestly thought you're gonna play some modern music" you mutter while listening to him play, it was a bit wonky probably because doesn't practice much, but it still sounds nice as he plays the song in a slower tempo.

"Duh, everyone knows this song, it's the most overplayed classical piece" he replied without looking away from the keyboard.

"Right...I often hear this at weddings. What other piece do you know?" you inquire

"I only know a few songs that's easy to play, haven't really practiced for a while ya know. I can play easy songs like Minuet in G Major, Ode to joy, and—hey what's with that look!" He briefly glance at you while his dexterous fingers kept playing.

"Haha, s-sorry...this is just—it's nice to see this new side to you. Didn't take you to be the type who's into classical music!" you stuttered, finding it cute how this menace right here is playing and talking about classical songs, a totally different thing that doesn't suit his feral playboy delinquent image.

"I like other types of music too, like rock, jazz, or pop and I can play other songs as well"

"Yeah but...why this song though?"

His smile disappeared for a moment as he took a few seconds before responding "Mom used to play this frequently when Souya and I were a lot younger, I once asked her why she kept playin' it. She just gave me a sad smile and said it was played at her wedding. So fuckin' typical imma right? but still, I like this piece even if it's overplayed"

"Oh...I see" As much as you're so curious to find out what happened to their mother, you held back your mouth and tried to soothe him "I'm sure she would've been happy to hear you play"

He didn't reply back but instead, his lips turned up in a small smile as he focused on finishing the song he started. You let your shoulders relax at the tranquil atmosphere and let your ears enjoy listening to the wonderful music while lovingly gazing at him and his skillful hands.

The moment he finished playing, you showered him with praises which he all took smugly as if he wasn't hesitating earlier.

He showed you his usual cheeky smile and said "Thanks for the compliment pumpkin' I'll play you a song that ya like next time, just gimme the name and some time to practice"

"Oho.. is this your way of inviting me here again?" You teased

"Whoops, I got caught HAHAHA damn, but seriously though, if ya like hearing me play then come over again someday and I'll let you see what else these fingers of mine can do" He teased back while wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You blushed at the implications and slightly pushed him away in embarrassment "You perv!"

"Hahaha! What were you even thinkin' about? you're the perv!" He laughed

The two of you kept going back and forth until Nahoya asked "Hey, how much time do we have left?"

You grabbed your phone to check the time "Uhh...we still have at least 40 minutes"

"Aight then how bout we go take walk around the park before going to karaoke?" he asked

Your eyes lit up as you remember what Emma told you in the café "Yeah, I'd like that"

Ever since I saw that illustration of their room and saw the keyboard in Nahoya's room, I just HAD to write and draw about it

Ever since I saw that illustration of their room and saw the keyboard in Nahoya's room, I just HAD to write and draw about it. Though I do think he listens more to rock and pop music, I'd like to think that this ferocious delinquent also enjoys listening to classical music and calming down once in a while.

Wasn't able to update yesterday cause I had to draw for this chapter also I was out the entire night attending a bday party, which ended with me feeling sick this morning. I'm alright now though.

Oh and one last thing, I know you guys probably want a Kakucho, Mitsuya, Senju or even a Yuzuha fic but currently I already have a planned-out Mikey fic. I'll put those four on my list though and think of what interesting plot I could write of for them.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!