Chapter 32

Y/n woke up in a great mood. Seijurou was snuggled up to his chest as usual, and it always made Y/n smile. He carefully got out of his arms and snuck out to the kitchen. He was planning on preparing a breakfast in bed for himself and Seijurou. He wanted this day to feel really special, not that it wasn't special yet. Just the fact, that Seijurou stayed with him for so long was amazing to him. Especially when he thought about the events right after he came back to Japan and got reunited with Seijurou after their long separation and the manipulation of Seijurou's father. Y/n sighed, at least his parents accepted his boyfriend and didn't try to break them apart. Not that they could if they tried.

The day before they came back from Kuroko's birthday party and some other big day arrived right after. The sleepless night when he realized he loved Seijurou and the day of their confession. It was their first anniversary. Y/n couldn't believe how fast the whole year went by. There was no doubt it was one of the best years in his life.

He fixed two big plates for scrambled eggs, vegetables and different breads before he put it all on the TV tray and carried it to their bedroom. He opened the door silently and snuck in with the food in his hands. Y/n put the tray on the bedside table as silently as possible and leaned in to wake up his boyfriend.

-My beloved, wake up. - he said softly, earning no reaction from Seijurou. - Sweetheart, please open those beautiful eyes of yours. - he asked once more, knowing that Seijurou was awake, he just played with him.

Seijurou smiled lightly as turned around on his back, but he didn't open his eyes. Y/n knew already what his boyfriend wanted from him. He chuckled at another attack of the morning cuteness Seijurou liked to put him through from time to time.

-You know what to do to wake me up. -said Seijurou.

Y/n smiled and kissed his lips. Seijurou kissed back and wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck. They kissed for few minutes until Y/n reminded himself about the food. He couldn't convince himself to pull away. It was so easy to get lost in Seijurou's kiss.

-I made breakfast, it will get cold. -he said.

-We can't let it go to waste then. -answered Seijurou.

Y/n sat down next to Seijurou and put the tray in their laps, before he pecked Akashi's cheek and smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around Seijurou, before he whispered in his ear.

-By the way babe, happy anniversary. -he said softly with a smile on his face, making Seijurou widen his eyes a bit.

-Happy anniversary to you too, love. You remembered. - Seijurou smiled back at him.

-How could I forget? - Y/n asked.

Seijurou pecked his lips before they got to eating. Y/n and Seijurou ate the breakfast, feeding each other from time to time as well. Once they were done and washed the dishes, they took a bath together. They were taking their quality time just sitting together in warm water, relaxing and snuggling up to each other. Y/n played with Seijurou's hair a bit, earning a smile from his lover. Akashi adored even the smallest ounce of affection he got from Y/n. He felt loved, needed, wanted. He felt like he was enough for someone. Y/n loved him the way he was, there was no competition for his attention either. No comparing Seijurou to any of his cousins, like his father did all the time. Y/n reminded him how it is to have fun.

-You changed my life over that year. -Seijurou leaned against Y/n's shoulder, smiling at him

-Both of us faced a big change. -answered Y/n. - But I like it the way it is now. I miss my parents, but we can visit them from time to time, so that's not much of a problem. - Y/n put his finger under Seijurou's chin and pecked his lips. - I want to share my whole life with you.

-I want the same. - whispered Seijurou before they connected their lips in a kiss once more.