Chapter 23

The next weeks passed in peace. The third semester of school started, Akashi was tutting Y/n anytime he had problems, and they practiced basketball with the team. Thanks to his lover, Y/n passed the midterms with flying colors, like never before. He sent a message about it to his parents. They called him in the evening to give him a praise for his progress.

-That's not only my work. - chuckled Y/n. - All the credit should go to Seijurou.

-I'm so happy you two got along once more. - said his mom. - You have to thank him well for his help.

-Trust me, I can't stop thanking him. -Y/n answered with a knowing smirk on his face not daring to say anything more.

He didn't tell his parents about his relationship with Seijurou. They were waiting for a right moment. They knew Y/n was interested in all genders, so at least that information was out of the way. Y/n was planning on making a videocall and announce their relationship properly to his parents. Seijurou agreed on that.

Seijurou's father tried to reach him few times, but he never picked the phone, nor called back. Seijurou's pride didn't let him to. He resented his father for treating him the way they did, after fulfilling his orders for his whole life without the smallest word against that. His father was the only parent he had left, and he only pressured him. It let to progress in his personality splitting. Seijurou had a lot of things to resent his father for, and he started to see it now. Better late than never.

-You're sure you don't want to talk to him? - Y/n asked after another call, received when they were home already.

-Yes. - answered Seijurou. - He doesn't deserve my time after the way he treated me. I know he's still my father, but I just can't talk to him. I don't want to.

Y/n wrapped his arm around Seijurou's waist and pulled him in for a hug, which was accepted. If Seijurou's father wanted him to come back home, he had another thing coming. Seijurou found a place to call home and someone, who made him feel loved and wanted. Y/n decided to change the subject to distract Seijurou a bit. He needed that smile back.

-We will have finals soon. - he said. -Our first year in Rakuzan is coming to an end.

-Yes. - answered Seijurou. - Very eventful year.

-I wanna see who will come to our school next school year. - smiled Y/n. - Will we have the players to leave the team to?

-No one will be as good as us. -Seijurou pecked Y/n's lips.

-Or as handsome. - Y/n muttered, leaning in for a proper kiss.

Seijurou kissed back and wrapped one of his arms around Y/n's neck, while the other was placed on his side. It moved up and down Y/n's side, letting him know what Seijurou wanted. He let him sneak his hand under Y/n's shirt. They went to the bedroom, not wanting to waste any more time.

Seijurou pushed Y/n on the bed. Y/n fell back with a wide grin on his face, as he grabbed Akashi's elbow and pulled him on top of him. Seijurou straddled Y/n. They started taking each other's clothes quickly. Once they were naked, Seijurou started preparing himself, giving a nice show to his lover. Once he was ready he lowered himself on Y/n's hand cock. He made sure to arch his back and give him a long moan.

-You're so hot. - Y/n said, rubbing Akashi's hips.

Seijurou pecked Y/n's lips before he started bouncing. It was pleasurable, but to Y/n it wasn't enough. He wanted closure. Y/n sat up and wrapped his arms around Seijurou in a tight hug. Seijurou did the same, before they connected their lips into another kiss. Y/n couldn't help but roll his hips to create more friction between them. Their moves were getting faster with every wave of pleasure that took over them. Their orgasms him them soon after. Akashi got off Y/n's lap, only to be pinned to the bed by Y/n for another round.