Chapter 31

Y/n woke up spooning Akashi. He smiled, hearing Seijurou's even breath, signaling that he was still asleep. Y/n propped himself on his elbow and looked at his beloved. Seijurou's face was so peaceful and handsome. Y/n could stare at him for eternity, if his arm wouldn't be getting numb.

-Absolutely perfect. - he whispered, before he laid back down and wrapped his arm around Seijurou's waist.

Y/n nuzzled Seijurou's hair. These soft, scarlet hair that suit him so well. It was hard to deny that Y/n loved every piece of Seijurou. How could he leave him for any career? To Y/n, it was obvious that nothing will separate him from Akashi. He was head over heels for him and nothing could change it. Y/n promised to himself that they will withstand all the obstacles in life to be together.

Seijurou started to stir. He moved slightly and twitched as he felt something tickling the back of his neck. Y/n nuzzled him further, making Seijurou twitch again. He decided to pretend that he didn't know what he was doing to his lover.

-Y/n. - he muttered. - It tickles.

-When I do this? - Y/n smirked and kissed behind Akashi's ear. That made Seijurou arch his back and moan. Seijurou widened his eyes at the uncontrolled reaction of his body. - That was so hot. - purred Y/n.

-Stop teasing me. - warned Seijurou.

Y/n smirked and took his chances again. He kissed behind Seijurou's ear once more, this time he held him to his chest, making it impossible to move away. Seijurou moaned again and pushed his bum against Y/n's hips. Y/n grinded against Seijurou, earning another moan. Both of them were getting turned on from this.

-You have to satisfy me now. - said Seijurou. - It's all your fault.

-It's your fault for being so hot, so I don't feel guilty. - Y/n answered.

Seijurou turned around in Y/n's arms and kissed him. Y/n immediately rolled on top of Seijurou. They were both only in boxers, so getting naked was quick. Y/n kissed Seijurou's neck. He left few hickeys and love bites. He loved marking Seijurou as his and he knew that Akashi loved being marked by him. Seijurou never covered the marks he had on his neck. It was a sign he was taken and he wore them proudly in display.

-Can you lay on your stomach for me, baby? - asked Y/n. - I want to do you from behind.

Seijurou pecked Y/n's lips, before he did what Y/n asked him to do. Y/n kept kissing Akashi's neck and back, adding more marks. Seijurou relaxed, feeling his boyfriend started preparing him. He occasionally shuddered in pleasure as Y/n kissed his nape.

-It feels wonderful. - said Akashi, squirming beneath his lover. He was getting impatient.

Y/n noticed that and pulled his fingers out of Seijurou, earning a small whimper. He stroke his length few times before he lined up with Seijurou's entrance and thrusted in. Seijurou moaned and raised his bum. The way he arched his back was making Y/n get even more turned on.

-Damn baby, I'm going to cum just from looking at you. - he said.

-You better focus on your task. -answered Seijurou, looking over his shoulder.

-Yes, my Emperor. - Y/n nodded and started rolling his hips.

He propped himself on his arms as he thrusted in and out of Seijurou. He aimed at his prostate and hit it dead on. Seijurou was gripping the sheets and the pillow in pleasure. Y/n smirked and kissed Seijurou's nape again. As expected, Akashi moaned and shuddered once more. Y/n made a mental note to himself that he found Seijurou's immediate turn on. With that in mind, he quickened his pace, increasing their pleasure.

-I'm close. - moaned Seijurou as he came on the sheets. - Cum inside of me. - he told Y/n, looking at him with half-lidded eyes.

That was enough to make him reach his climax too. Y/n came inside of Seijurou and rolled off their highs, before he pulled out. He collapsed next to Seijurou. Akashi sat up and pulled Y/n to the shower, where they had another round. Then they got dressed, changed the sheets and made breakfast.