Chapter 11

Akashi and Y/n started hanging out every Saturday. This time Akashi decided to take Y/n to the swimming pool. It was hot and Y/n still needed to get tired, so Seijurou found it a perfect solution. Y/n agreed on the proposition without a problem. They met up at the pool Akashi chose.

-Hey, sorry I'm late. - said Y/n. Akashi checked his watch.

-You're not late. - he answered. - In fact you're just in time.

-That's great. - Y/n was relieved.

-Where's your watch? - asked Akashi.

-I broke it yesterday by accident, and I ran too fast to check my phone. - explained Y/n.

Akashi and Y/n walked in the building. They registered themselves and got the keys to the lockers. They went to the locker room, to get changed. Y/n had the trunks on already, under his clothes, so he just took the t-shirt and the pants off. Akashi changed in the toilet. They put their stuff in the lockers and went to the pool. Y/n jumped in the water, while Akashi just walked in. A brief second later Y/n got back on the surface and pushed his hair back.

-You have audience. - said Akashi, referring to a group of girls staring at them. He felt annoyed.

-I'm simply irresistible. - answered Y/n.

They leaned against the pool's wall and enjoyed the feeling of the water cooling them down. Then, they went to the empty pool and started swimming, racing around the pool, out of pure boredom. After their little race was over, they got back to the main pool to take some rest. Y/n leaned his head further back and sighed in content.

-I could stay like this for the whole day. - he said. - Or at least until it gets cooler.

-I bet I would manage to get you out of the pool. - answered Akashi.

-How? - Y/n challenged him slightly.

-Food. - Akashi said simply.

-I'm sold. - Y/n nodded and chuckled.

Seijurou smiled lightly. They stayed in the pool for some more, before Y/n said that mentioning food got him hungry. Akashi and Y/n got out of the water and went to the showers. They cleaned themselves from the bleached water and got dressed.

-What do you want to eat? - asked Akashi. - My treat.

-Your generosity today shocks me. -chuckled Y/n. - Though it's very much appreciated.

-That's not the answer to my question.- said Seijurou.

-I don't have any preferences to be honest. - Y/n stated, as he really couldn't come up with anything specific.

-I feel like having something other ,than fancy food for once. What would you say for Subway? - offered Akashi.

-Sounds good. - Y/n nodded.

They made their way to the nearest Subway restaurant and made their orders. Akashi paid for them. Few minutes later they had their sandwiches ready to eat. They took a table and started eating. Y/n hummed at the taste of the barbecue ribs in his sandwich.

-Feels like a little piece of heaven. -he said.

-That's how easy it is to make you happy. - smirked Seijurou.

-I'm a simple man. - answered Y/n. - Some tasty food, some cuddles and I'm content. If only someone was there to provide the latter. - he pouted.

-You'll find a great girl, I'm sure. -said Seijurou.

-A girl, a guy, anyone would be fine. -Y/n huffed, then he realized what he said. - Does it bother you?

-No. - Akashi shook his head. - Do you fancy someone in our team?

-I don't know. - Y/n answered. - I definitely wouldn't make a move if I wasn't sure that person is into me. Let's change the subject, I don't want to talk about it. - he added, a bit sad.

-Okay. - Seijurou agreed. - Take another bite of you sandwich.

Y/n chuckled and did what Akashi told him to do. The taste send him to the cloud nine again. It was just enough to brighten up his mood.

-At least the food is in my reach. - he said smiling lightly.

-I will make sure it stays that way. -Seijurou answered, returning the smile.