Let's see if you can still get out of this, Mika. I smirked evily and saved the video I captured.

As she was out of the sight, I hurriedly ran to him. I see him blinking his eyes. "You okay?" He groaned. "Don't worry, I have another plan. I'll make sure to leave you out of this." I reassured him.

Sullyoon's POV

I was in a cafe I didn't know. I finished off my food and stood up. Just then, I felt an uncomfy feeling. I approached the cashier.

"Uh Ms? Do you have a bathroom here?" I asked quickly.

"Yes ma'am, just go left to the counter and at the very back of the path." She pointed beside the counter.

"Okay, thank you." I hurried my steps to the bathroom.

I felt refreshed as I was done with my business. The door next to the bathroom was the back door.

I stood in front of the door as I am tying up my hair. The dark alley in my eyes was suddenly occupied by a girl.

I fluttered my eyes to see better. As she walked by, I saw someone barrying her space. As I blinked, I saw the man attacking the girl. I widened my eyes at my sight.

I watched everything in sight. The girl won the fight. I sighed in relief. I immediately faced the wall as I saw the girl open that very door. I glanced at her and saw her wearing a school uniform. Must be a student.

I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes traced the letterings on her nametag.

"Mika Lee"

Next to it, was a logo of the school. With a calligraphy naming, "Sim Universities"

As she walked away, I stared back at the door to see another girl helping the guy that was out.

I slid my phone and took a picture of it. Just in case.

Timeskip

I was in my room, searching for any universities nearby that I could study to. Just then, an idea popped in my head. I quickly snatched my phone in my headboard and decided to text Heeseung.

I did stay that night. He even fell asleep in my shoulder. We slept together in the couch. At the morning, we exchanged our numbers, and left.

______________
Sullyoon                                   Heeseung

Heeseung? Are you busy?

Not really, Why?

I need help.

What's up?

I'm currently looking for a school

For what?

To study of course, dummy.

Don't talk to me.

Ooh are you sulking? Hmm?

No.

Sure haha

:/

Anyways, do you have any idea?

You can maybe try my school?

What's your school?

Sim Universities

That name is familiar.

Oh shoot I just saw a girl earlier
wearing a uniform with that logo.

Really?

Yes. She beat up some kind of creep.

Do you know her name?

No, but I saw her nametag.

And? What it says?

Lee Mika. Know her?

Wait. Lee Mika?

_____________________

Ya'll listen to Nayeon's solo "Pop!"
It's stuck to my head 24/7 hshshs

Anyways, What do you think Minji will do? Sullyoon? Heeseung? Stay tune for the nexts! Please vote for my story! mwah!